Exnem's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Exnem

IN-GAME NAME: Alexandra Lotus

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:56233091

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
As an old member from late 2014. I've always wanted to be part of the staff team, infact, I've always wanted to be a staff member on a server in general. The only thing that was hindering me was my knowledge.
I've been part of the police department for a long time as well, I know the laws and rules to such an extent that I know with certainty I can effectively enforce them where ever needed. As a member of the community, I want to continue to explore new grounds and climb to eventually become a moderator which would be a fantastic accomplishment.

I have received a few recommendations, successfully been able to have people punished for their wrongful actions via ARs and reports, and had a drastic decrease in punishments received myself over the years. I've changed and adapted to changes that have happened continuously over the last few years and I'm set on applying for Enforcer now, but not expecting to be accepted despite making an effort for the position.

You may not have seen me on the server in the past month or two, depending on your own activity. I've had a slightly wonky sleep schedule which I've been unable to correct, otherwise I have in fact kept myself active both on the server, on the forums and in the chat.
I have on rare occasions had people suggest I apply for enforcer as well, but only rarely, but is also another reason for applying.

The biggest reason for applying is to perform the duties of a staff member, both helping the community using my own knowledge and punishing those who break the rules. I wish to contribute to the community by offering my help to the staff team and everyone who plays on the server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Only recently, but yes, I can hold an active presence.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: For anyone that disagrees with my application for the position, please give me feedback so I know what you think I'm doing wrong. This is purely so I can improve as I wish to become a staff member at some point.

Accepted ARs:

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-joonas-and-hailles.24379/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-ian-doe.24286/#post-153035
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-owen-francis.23820/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-ido-alardin.23206/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-chase-williams.23021/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-tim-fredrick.21532/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-kay-goldman.20595/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-alex_-d.17430/

Some of these are old ARs but the critical point I'm making here is that I know how to adapt to changes. A section of these ARs are from 2016 and another are from 2017 where great changes were made. This isn't about boasting or shining a massive flashlight in your face telling you how great I am at following rules and getting people banned, but to use my discretion and make action requests based on if it is necessary or not. I change and adapt based on feedback, any and all are welcome. Thank you for taking some of your time to read my application.

If you wish to privately give me feedback, please click this link.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your recent activity has been inconsistent at best. I haven't really seen you in help chat or any chat at all, to be honest. You've popped up on the server now and then recently, but it's not the activity I'd expect of an enforcer candidate.

Give it a bit more time and work on your interaction with the rest of the server in OOC and help chat.

Reaction score
+Support
I have seen Exenim a lot of times and I do think that he is going to become a great enforcer as he has been a member here for more than 3 years and I doubt that he is going to make mistakes for that, I am going to support you :D

Reaction score
Your recent activity has been inconsistent at best. I haven't really seen you in help chat or any chat at all, to be honest. You've popped up on the server now and then recently, but it's not the activity I'd expect of an enforcer candidate.

Give it a bit more time and work on your interaction with the rest of the server in OOC and help chat.

My activity had been inconsistent during January and February due to my PC breaking down, I fixed it recently at the end of February though, so I'm back to doing what I've always been doing. Hope that clears some confusion.
I've also been online during nighttime recently too, my sleeping pattern isn't consistent which is another reason for my 'absence', despite having playtime.
Thanks for the feedback.

Reaction score
I have received a few recommendations, successfully been able to have people punished for their wrongful actions via ARs and reports,
This may show that you know the rules, and barely at that. Personally, I don't think it is something you should be happy about, I wouldn't go as far as saying it's bragging.

However, I would still like to see you become an enforcer on the server. All the times I have met you, you've been positive and I can't remember a time when you have been angry. Looking at your own punishment history, it looks pretty good from my point of view. It's bad in 2015 but 2016 onwards is pretty good, there are often large periods of time between punishments.

But I have on question for you:
but not expecting to be accepted despite making an effort for the position

(It looks as though you don't want to be staff... so) why are you applying?!

Reaction score
(It looks as though you don't want to be staff... so) why are you applying?!
I think you misunderstood. I'm not expecting to be accepted, but I'm still applying none the less because I want to see what the community thinks, and especially the staff team. And if I do get accepted I would obviously take the role.

And yes, looking at my history without including timestamps, it looks pretty bad, but I've improved drastically when I got a grasp of the rules properly at the end of 2015, and early into 2016 and onwards.
I'm by no means perfect, I will still slip up from time to time, just not as often as I did when I first joined.

Reaction score
-Support

Nothing about this application, nor anything I've seen in game has ever proven yourself to be an outstanding member of the community to an extent where you would seem fit for an administrative position on the server.

successfully been able to have people punished for their wrongful actions via ARs and reports,

As have alot of people here in our community, what makes your reports superior to every other Dick and Joe's report here?

Reaction score
-support

attracts these kinds of people to the server! Shame.
I'm not sure if any of you actually had any context of that at all, that there was @3902ru9234urf9834ur9t834u's idea. Tyla wanted to use a makeshift optiwand, that there was me acting as the camera since it wouldn't sit still. If anything you should be speaking to Tyla about the situation, not me. I figured it was Tyla being himself, and since his idea wouldn't work without help I hopped onto his pole and acted as the camera. Later on Tyla received confirmation that it wasn't allowed and left it alone. Not to mention you're meant to be taking into consideration descriptions and /me commands. If you think anything was done wrong you can go ahead and make an action request, but I promise you that I had no malicious intentions. For the record, telling Tyla no is like telling an 8 year old they can't have candy despite having the money to buy some for themselves, especially since I'm no staff member at the time. Tyla wrote a report and asked, then continued roleplay.

successfully been able to have people punished for their wrongful actions via ARs and reports
As have alot of people here in our community, what makes your reports superior to every other Dick and Joe's report here?
You missed a critical part of my application, and I'll underline it for you. There are no superior report or action request out there, they're all the same, one guy trying to get the other guy punished for doing something they thought was against the rules.
...but the critical point I'm making here is that I know how to adapt to changes. A section of these ARs are from 2016 and another are from 2017 where great changes were made. This isn't about boasting or shining a massive flashlight in your face telling you how great I am at following rules and getting people banned, but to use my discretion and make action requests based on if it is necessary or not...

If any of you are being serious about your responses you might want to consider replying with more than one-liners and a simple state of support. I want to know specifically what you think I'm doing wrong. I'm not the only one looking to improve here, but a single line with -support isn't constructive feedback at all. I stated in my application that I wanted feedback, and you've given me some... of the least constructive ones yet.
Look, there's no way I can put this without sounding like an asshole but you need to step it up and stop posting pointless one-liners that have no context to them aside from an image.

-Support Nothing about this application, nor anything I've seen in game has ever proven yourself to be an outstanding member of the community to an extent where you would seem fit for an administrative position on the server.

This is true, I may not be the most notable member around but I don't think I've seen you in-game all that often either, I spend most of my time nowadays as an officer so if we haven't met yet it might be due to time zones. I don't actually remember meeting you in-game at all. But if you look at what section I'm in and it's patrol time compared to yours, it might explain why.
However I'm confident in my ability to enforce the rules now, and I'm giving it a shot now, if I don't make it I'll spend more time on improving myself, it's just how it is.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I'm not sure if any of you actually had any context of that at all, that there was @3902ru9234urf9834ur9t834u's idea. Tyla wanted to use a makeshift optiwand, that there was me acting as the camera since it wouldn't sit still. If anything you should be speaking to Tyla about the situation, not me. I figured it was Tyla being himself, and since his idea wouldn't work without help I hopped onto his pole and acted as the camera. Later on Tyla received confirmation that it wasn't allowed and left it alone. Not to mention you're meant to be taking into consideration descriptions and /me commands. If you think anything was done wrong you can go ahead and make an action request, but I promise you that I had no malicious intentions. For the record, telling Tyla no is like telling an 8 year old they can't have candy despite having the money to buy some for themselves, especially since I'm no staff member at the time. Tyla wrote a report and asked, then continued roleplay.

You missed a critical part of my application, and I'll underline it for you. There are no superior report or action request out there, they're all the same, one guy trying to get the other guy punished for doing something they thought was against the rules.

If any of you are being serious about your responses you might want to consider replying with more than one-liners and a simple state of support. I want to know specifically what you think I'm doing wrong. I'm not the only one looking to improve here, but a single line with -support isn't constructive feedback at all. I stated in my application that I wanted feedback, and you've given me some... of the least constructive ones yet.
Look, there's no way I can put this without sounding like an asshole but you need to step it up and stop posting pointless one-liners that have no context to them aside from an image.

This is true, I may not be the most notable member around but I don't think I've seen you in-game all that often either, I spend most of my time nowadays as an officer so if we haven't met yet it might be due to time zones. I don't actually remember meeting you in-game at all. But if you look at what section I'm in and it's patrol time compared to yours, it might explain why.
However I'm confident in my ability to enforce the rules now, and I'm giving it a shot now, if I don't make it I'll spend more time on improving myself, it's just how it is.
Hello Sire,
if you did not know this was against the rules prior to being told, you do not hold an extent knowledge of the servers rules in order to be a staff member but meerly another minge like @3902ru9234urf9834ur9t834u
G'day

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of people bashing on you for not stopping tyla, telling that you do not have the rule knowledge you claim to have. You helping Tyla actually got yourself breaking rules aswell and an enforcer should know better to not get into rulebreaking with his friends.

BUT

people have slip-ups, all staff have slip-ups and no actual harm came from this. as I actually was involved in this situation can I confirm that the raid because of the drugs seen by doing this was called off as @ayjay ツ told @3902ru9234urf9834ur9t834u that the actions that were done to find out about the drugs were not permitted.

And I know for a fact that you can remain your calm while professionally dealing with situations, you're a calm guy to patrol with and I always get fun out of patrolling with you.

This being said the slip-up is what made me uncertain wether im actually willing to support this application.

I will remain Neutral, as I do see the potential you have when becoming Enforcer.

Good luck famalam

Reaction score
you are rly stupid this is an enforcer apply
What did you want me to do? Say no, and then have Tyla just continue anyway? That's just what Tyla does, I can't do nothing more than that. Unless you want me to start prop pushing him off the building so he actually has to stop, which would be against the rules to do?
Your logic makes little sense here, Tyla confirmed his suspicions in a report and ended the raid on the spot after realizing his mistake.

Just because I'm applying for Enforcer doesn't give me the authority of one, If I believe he's breaking a rule I'll make a report. In this instance the situation wasn't even over and another report by Tyla regarding the situation was already answered by a member of staff before I, myself could act.
In fact, @Twisted ;D's statement earlier is exactly everything that needs to be said. And if by now you still don't believe us then there's nothing much I can do for you.

Wasn't this an Enforcer application and not some finger pointing thread?
a68b60935a.jpg

If by this point you still feel like pointing fingers, make an action request instead @TimThriller, you aren't providing anything constructive to this thread.
I'm happy to receive any constructive feedback you have to give me though, shoot away.

Status
Not open for further replies.