Costellos Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Steam name: ijokerxo

In game name: Tomas Costello

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114206148

What have I done to improve since my last application.

So since my last application I have tried remain professional in looc and also ooc since this was downfall, and which was one reason for me being denied. the other reason was a forum warning, since then I have read the forum rules to make sure I know them as well as the server ones.
I have since apologized to the staff team for what I done. I have made sure that it has become a thing of the past.
I would also like to thank all the people who supported on my previous application.

What do I do with in the community.
A lot of people know me for Costello's corner, I make a shop in bazzar and if you have any issues you come to me and I try to find a solution in helping said problem. If I am not in Costello's corner I will either be on duty as a sergeant or a taxi driver. being a taxi driver gives me a chance to park up at pd and help out new people and introduce them to the server and community.
I have gained a high rank within the PLPD and I help out a lot with in a few divisions, such as IA, academy, public services and policing and polices.
I also help out in ooc a lot, and I help out new players that are struggling to start off on the server.
I do post ars when needed, theses are the ones so far.​
These are the recommendations I have received from people.​

Why do I want to become an enforcer.
My reason hasn't changed since my last application, I want to be able to help out a lot more within the community. I want to be able to give back to perp, and becoming an enforcer would help me in doing this, also becoming an enforcer would get me involved even more in the community
Since being denied I have tried my best to get to a level in which an enforcer should be and I believe I am at that level.
I noticed in my last application some people did not take me seriously due to me previously messing around, i would like to clear this up and say that i have since made sure that i don't come across as a minge/troll to any one.
I do have 1 previous staff job on another server but the community has since disbanded.

Keys skills.
Calm
Friendly
Good rule and law knowledge
Good sense of humor
Can be professional
Dedication to the server
Patient

Bans and Warnings.

I only have one ban to my name and 5 warnings.
bans.png

warnings.png

Requirements.

Play time must be at least one week. [✓ ]
No recent warning or game bans [✓ ]
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them- [✓ ]
You must have access to and use a microphone.[✓ ]
You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak server [✓ ]

Please feel free for any feed back in which you may have, and thanks for taking the time in reading this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have to say ijoker fits for enforcer rank as he's way more calm and serious now don't get me wrong he always were but right now he's doing his best to show what he can give back to the perp community and I appericate it my self thanks a lot therfore that's a

+Support

Reaction score
Played with you before, really nice guy, has a good understanding on the rules, funny and I think he would make an amazing enforcer, good luck! +Support

Reaction score
Good RP'er, Knows the rules and laws very well, I've seen him deal with OOC situations before (the best he can without any actual powers) and he did a good job. I think he will fit well as a enforcer! +Support Costello4Enforcer

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Well Costello, about 4-5 weeks ago I had been inactive on the serverso I wasnt that sure who you were. I met you properly coming back into the comunity on the server then eventually on ts and forums. When you first told me about your intentions of becoming an enforcer I wasn't sure because i didnt know much about you. BUT now personally i think you posses all the skills and qualities to become an excellent staff member. dedication to helping both the server and its comunity is a great thing to see. Always happy helping with OOC situations and also someone you can have a good conversation with on ic and on teamspeak aswell. Your rule knowledge and how it effects different situations is excellent. Personally, I believe you'd be an outstanding member of the staff team.

Has a great taste in music, +rep

Reaction score
+ Support

I have to support this again because every support goes a long way, same as last time, I feel he has improved even more as a key member on and off the server, constantly involved himself in role play situations, friendly and selfless attitude, always active on TeamSpeak every day! Always responding to the Help chat and answering questions on the forums, goes out of his way to help someone learn the rules, you guys in the power chair pls give him this role he deserves it more than anyone!

Reaction score
+support Joker is a really friendly fellow, he keeps his calm at all times and as shown in his application and ingame, is doing his best to help out any new players that come along. Good luck on this one!

lol got u with the red text xd

A1L

Reaction score
+Support Came to Costello's Corner with a cop as I was restrained ( not saying a reason ) and helped me. Very good roleplayer and friendly.

Reaction score
+Support
Costello is a great member of this community, he seems to always try and help anyone that needs it. He is a competent guy with a great attitude and I believe he would be a great enforcer putting in a lot of effort in the work he does.

Reaction score
Tomas is a great guy! He is always glad to help you. This can be in game but he often helps me OOC.
The great thing about him is that he not only helps his friends but when a new player brakes one of the rules. Like prop placing in a public area he advises him to remove it. When he does this he always stays professional and kind.
I am sure he won't miss use his power and will be a gain for the staff team.

+SUPPORT

Deleted member 5193

+Support
Great guy, friendly and helpful and in my opinion would make an absolutely great enforcer.
Good luck Costello!

Reaction score
From what I've seen since getting to know Costello, is that Costello is a very friendly individual, who is always eager to help people - especially new players. His rule knowledge is great too. In addition to that, he has been extremely active in both OOC and /help. Massive +SUPPORT from me.

Reaction score
+Support
Most friendly guy I know with a great understanding of rules and laws. Tomas has improved massively since his last enforcer app and I would really like to see him as enforcer.

Reaction score
Tomas is a great guy! He is always glad to help you. This can be in game but he often helps me OOC.
The great thing about him is that he not only helps his friends but when a new player brakes one of the rules. Like prop placing in a public area he advises him to remove it. When he does this he always stays professional and kind.
I am sure he won't miss use his power and will be a gain for the staff team.

+SUPPORT
hij houd er vooral van om me gebanned te laten worden

Reaction score
Thomas is a very kind and mature person. Not only that, Thomas shows that he wants to learn more about rules by asking mods to watch a admin sit to observe and learn. He has enough motivation and i believe he fits the role well. He might be the best on the list.

Reaction score
+support a good role player can only mean a good staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.