Police car Trunk/Police Shotgun (Trustworthy for V.I.P'S)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Being able to access the trunk of a police Cruiser Which would have a shotgun in it.

Short explanation (in notes):
- More Realistic for Road blocks.
- Would only be used if a highly dangerous person is being pursuit-ed.
-I know you need trust for this weapon which is why I recommend V.I.P'S Only.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Once again it would be more Realistic because in real life a Sheriff would have it and maybe another ranked officer. It would be more fair because let's be real here, Police will get killed so much more if they have a shootout with only a pistol compared to a shotgun. It brings more of a reason for V.I.P'S to be cops more than S.W.A.T. Also it makes a Officer stay near his car than just rushing into a shootout.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
As well as already being suggested, how are VIP's more trustworthy? Sure, they paid for extra stuff on the server, but that does not make them better at following the rules. I would have this for SGT's if it were needed. But it's not, and it's already been denied.

Reaction score
Denied because we have only 2 developers and coding trunks would take too much time and it's not worth it.
As for shotguns, I'll +support shotguns for supervisors.

Reaction score
Denied - As long as Police are communicating with each other and are thinking tactically they can perform to a great extent. Adding shotguns will unbalance the current gameplay between Police vs Criminals. A lot of examples why Police shouldn't get them have also been explained.

2d69715c7db7714586a5bef5f50229e6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.