Fake Newbies.

Reaction score
So basically what i want to discuss about is the players who dress up and "act" like newbies, i had to get into a lot of situations when a fake newbie knocks on my door asks for help and be like "i'm a new guy" yes actually says "i'm a new guy" in the chat and then i end up opening the door for him i look at him he dresses like a newbie character and then pulls out a gun mugs/raids me.

Honestly you're just ruining other people from helping actual newbies, i just wanna say from now on i'm not gonna open the door for any newbie or even help him because i don't know what newbie is anymore with these guys faking their character to raid you.

Comment down your thoughts on this, and if you've been involved in any similar situation.

Reaction score
Personally if someone is at your door saying he's new and then robs you, imo that's just breaking the rules, since its speaking OOC IC pretty much. altough cheeky as fuck, if someone dresses up as a sweatervest i dont really have a problem with that aslong as they dont pretent they are one to the extent they go 'im new to server can u open door' in voice chat.

Reaction score
Just saying that not all people are like this.

Me, @Nade Alardin and @Mallard dressed up as sweaters and surprised someone that we saw helping out multiple others and even us. We ended up donating about 500k in weapons varying between snipers and shotguns.

Not everyone is bad, but I agree some people do use 'sweaters' to backstab - its pathetic but whatever :D

Reaction score
Personally if someone is at your door saying he's new and then robs you, imo that's just breaking the rules, since its speaking OOC IC pretty much. altough cheeky as fuck, if someone dresses up as a sweatervest i dont really have a problem with that aslong as they dont pretent they are one to the extent they go 'im new to server can u open door' in voice chat.
I don't see how, not all of them say "to the server" saying im new is totally allowed, cause it's IC for "I'm new to town" you can't just assume their saying "to the server"

Reaction score
I don't see how, not all of them say "to the server" saying im new is totally allowed, cause it's IC for "I'm new to town" you can't just assume their saying "to the server"
i didn’t say that saying i’m new to town was wrong, the opposite in fact. i did say saying new to server in local chat was wrong.

Deleted member 6228

Anyone who pretends to be a sweater and uses it for a advantage in game is kinda sad, its a scummy move but I'm not against people doing it for fun or a joke

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
What next? People might end up knocking your door announcing themselves as police but next thing you know he's wearing an orange suit and you end up having to buy more small pots.

Reaction score
I got fake newbies showing fake sweaters to me straight up to my face
drake-kentucky.jpg

rat

Reaction score
I personally like to pretend to be new so people don't associate me with my reputation and I can get some peace and quiet.

I don't abuse it to raid though, that's cheap.