EMS/Medic Whitelist

Reaction score
Now I know some will say this is too hard to do etc but please just listen and you will understand.

Now yes as you can see I am a "Newbie" but i still see it a lot when on the server. Now i understand that their can only be a max of 4 medics at one time when the slots are maxed but maybe after a few changes they can be changed.

Now when ever I am police or a civilian their is never a medic there or if their is they just don't RP the scene and just go up with the first aid kit and just do it without any "/me Bandages". Now I'm not saying I don't do it but it could be better.

Many people have said that if Medic was to be white-listed that you would only be able to be a civilian. But I believe it could work with just a bit of work and dedication and it would be a major success if it was to ever happen.

This could be the sort of "ranking/training guide"

Trainee
EMT
Paramedic
Senior Paramedic
Deputy Chief Of EMS
Chief Of EMS

Now if your wondering why I have such a interest in the EMS side of Perpsheads is because if some of ye don't know I myself am part of the Irish Red Cross which is mainly a Medical Volunteer Group. I have been a Cadet for 2 years now with over 600 hours on record.

Again this is just a basic thing to get what you think of it,i can easily make a WAYYYY more detailed discussion if you like it

Reaction score
Right so, when someone dies now there is a 25-50% chance a sweatervest medic will actually get there. You put this whitelist on there be no medics at all anymore and there is a 0% chance to save anyone. Also being a medic is a thing i did when i came to perp, its a great way to get to know the map since you get callouts to everywhere.

Reaction score
Well In my opinion I don't think this should be a thing. First of all there isn't really many people who are medics and most people only become them if cop is full. This pretty much means that there won't be many Ems' because no one really plays as them and if this job became While-listed there would be less than there is now. Second of all not many medics will rp because they just care about money. So they will try and revive anyone who is dead before healing people because you don't get money for it. I understand that if it was While-listed this wouldn't happen as often but I don't think it would change much.

Reaction score
Medics can be awesome and the idea of dedicated EMS ranks and whitelist is really cool on paper, but the medic job itself just isn't complex or popular enough to justify it. Let's face it, it's a very simple job to do in PERP and it doesn't require any training, just a bit of common sense and 10 minutes reading through the rules and laws. It's just something that isn't needed right now in my opinion.

Reaction score
If EMS was whitelisted then we would have less people on because there will not be many jobs available + not all people want to grow drugs/sell things.

Medic is often a starter job aswell
Overall it's a -support

Last edited:

Deleted member 4084

Is this turning into fucking Santos. Police whitelist, now someone wants fucking EMS whitelist...
Like really, no!

Reaction score
I'm guessing you're coming from an A3L / Altis Life or SantosRP server where Medics / EMS have to be whitelisted.

This wouldn't be a good idea, for the following reasons;
  • Not much people will dedicate their time as medic anymore
  • Not much people active as medics
  • No medics for the first 2 weeks or medic whitelist
  • No one to take care of the Department
  • A test is enough
  • Not much rule-breaking medics other than that one in 20

Highly doubt this will get accepted.