My Current Perp-situation.

Reaction score
Dear reader.
My name is Shortyzz and most of you probably know me as Dominic Johnsen.

I currently have 2 bans and 2 warnings on my record. ( correct me if im wrong)

1 of the bans was terrible. i was dragged into a situation because of a ''friend'' and got accused metagaming,moneyfarming as medic, breaking rule 2m and 3a4.
Later on , luckely , they investigated it further and i was proven innocent but i still have this ban on my record.A perm ban. This happened at 11-23-13
The second one was also about a year ago, 11-7-13.
I was being raided and i was a real newbie that was just about to break somekind of rule. I did not know the drug pots would be deleted if i logged off . I thought like: hmmm well im dead, getting raided, ah well fck it im logging off.

Now i know what i did back then was terribly stupid but i learned from my warnings and mistakes.

Now what i really wanted to know actually, im trying to remain rping properly as much as possible of course but am i in a bad position at the moment?
My actual question is like: if i get caught doing something again will i face a 1 week ban or something? . Im just curious, because im not happy with my record atm.

Please reply =)

Regards: Shortyzz

Reaction score
Considering that ban was ages ago I highly doubt your next ban would be extended. That is if you do get banned.

Trande

Just take care, and don't break the rules, then you don't have to ask this question ;D

Reaction score
Im not a rulebreaker dont worry. But a bit of security, knowing you won't be judged because of it always is a nice thing to have right ? Thanks for the replys !

Reaction score
Robin Ljungberg said:
I think so, because you know it is still you but.. I think the Staff will think the same, but yah' Have a great day Dominic!
I read this comment 5 times. Am i such a bad guy or what xD? " its still you"

Reaction score
What I like about you is that you've taken the time to recognize your mistakes and that you express your concerns. What I don't understand is if you've learned from your mistakes how are you possibly going to get banned again? ...yeah.

Anywho, good luck in the future and whatnot.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
What I like about you is that you've taken the time to recognize your mistakes and that you express your concerns. What I don't understand is if you've learned from your mistakes how are you possibly going to get banned again? ...yeah.

Anywho, good luck in the future and whatnot.
Thanks, i try to follow the rules but im just affraid for the ''if'' situation.
I did learn from ealier mistakes a lot, it took some time but... yeah... im fine i guess.
Nothing to worry about and thanks =p