fasool.joker

Reaction score
Well this guy just is amazing, and so friendly to everyone, and to think that he only joined a month before me is amazing, George(his ig name) helped me when i first joined, he told me the rules and even helped me out as a cop, if it wasn't @fasool.joker i would still be a god dam noob

The second thing is how friendly he is to everyone, he has never insulted anyone and is always ready to help anyone in need, like a few days ago, a person made a refund request he was wrong so he wasn't getting his deagle back, and fasool.joker said you can have mine as i never used it, now that my fiends is very nice indeed

Thanks for everything, keep doing what your doing cause your amazing.

Reaction score
I do agree with this, he is an outstanding roleplayer, calm in any situation and really friendly.
I also remember the first time he was a sweatervest, I had helped him, gave him a gun, let him base with us and gave him some money.
@fasool.joker, keep it up. Im glad I helped you in these last 4 months.

Reaction score
Thank you very much for this recommendation Alfie. I never became cop yesterday, as I promised to help you with the basics of being a supervisor. I am very sorry for that, I am still available at anytime. I will always try my best and help people within this community. Thank you very much again ;) I really appreciate it.

Thank you for helping me as a sweatervest Frank you are one of the best people I ever met :).

Thank You,
George Schurr