fatgeorge - 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Misel/Nikola Rodic
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: fatgeorge/George Wolf
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108264788

Why Should This Player Be Punished: There was a shot fired in the apartment below which was already dealt with Chris Jenson when he was on duty, then he went off and came to us again. Then the two cops pulled up and said that they heard a shot and we explained that a sergeant already spoke to us but they wouldn't have it. The police didn't let us close the door, they stood and blocked it but after a couple of minutes we got the door closed and i decided to do that thing where the gun points through the door just for fun but they thought it was a good idea to shoot me when i did it.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://medal.tv/clips/28013957/uYclewA6ErRv Sorry about the errors I tried to fix it.
Tick:

@CensoredExe @Stady @MuZZ

Reaction score
i looked away and turned back around to see you and ur head and u pointing a gun at me, so i thought you were outside of the apt about to shoot us, turns out you were glitching ur fat head through the door. Shouldn't be glitching through doors and shit mate. Also fix ur fucking errors i'd rather eat a pair of wellies than watch that shit again.

Reaction score
@FatGeorge if we had wanted to shoot you we would have already done it when you stood at our door and even if nikola showed the weapon through the door you can not just shoot before you are sure that your life is in danger which it was not because if you were more attentive before you just shot you would have seen that he did not mean anything bad I think more that you were in a minge situation where you thought it was fun for some strange reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.