Favorite Displates

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I am interested in seeing if you have any favorite displate designs. So please show me.

Personally I am a fan of anything Holo/Cyberpunk so my choices are very biased in that direction. I am currently wanting to buy some to set up around the living/dining room of my apartment, so I am very much looking to see which ones you think are nice.

Displates I already have/are on the way;
HoloRain
Cherry Blossom
Cyberpunk 20177 Logo (for gaming setup)

Displates I am considering, would love feedback;
Hidden Road
Foggy Mountain
Nine Tailed Fox
Labrador Retriever Forest
Minimalistic Fantasy Forest (Current front runner for my dining room)
Milky Way (Kind of Cliché but still cool)
Kitsune Fox

Reaction score
Are these actually good quality in person? I've always seen ads but been skeptical about how they ACTUALLY look like when they arrive.

It'd be good if you could take some photos of yours up on the wall and show us :)

Reaction score
Are these actually good quality in person? I've always seen ads but been skeptical about how they ACTUALLY look like when they arrive.

It'd be good if you could take some photos of yours up on the wall and show us :)
I'll send some pictures once they arrive. From what I've seen in videos, they are pretty high quality, and then ofc there is gloss or matte designs.

Reaction score
So I just got 2 (actually 3) new Displates and have hung them up. I'm really satisfied with them. One was for my girlfriend's weeb corner, the other one was cause it looked cool. But I like them both. I also have a Cyberpunk2077 one next to my PC, but for the sake of comparison, let's just look at these two.

(pictures taken with a shitty chinese spyware phone, so bear with me, these are incredibly good looking IRL)

First the Matte one here. It works really well and it looks gorgeous. It doesn't reflect as much, which really helps it get the 'drawing'-feel to it.
IMG_20221104_074728.jpg

Second one I got was this one, in Glossy
My first note to this picture is that the camera picks up the sunflare WAY more than it actually appears. In real life, the light and sun is nowhere near projected this obviously. It is a very subtle glow it has, and it makes the colors pop perfectly. I was very concerned when I saw pictures of this on the internet but it is nowhere near this visible. The displates are very detailed and on the glossy one, you can really see how each color just shines at all times. This one is by far my favorite.
IMG_20221104_074751.jpg

All in all, I would definetly get more of these. I think whether to get Matte or Glossy depends on your displate. If you want it to have a more drawing-feel to it with few colors, definetly go with Matte. If you want a motive with lots of colors that stand out, Glossy is 100% the way to go.

(both displates are in Large Size, 67.5 cm x 48 cm)
@Aquaa

Reaction score
Reaction score
unnamed (1).jpg

Got that one ages ago, very happy with it. Not on their website anymore though :confused:

Other then that jwst images would be sick to have on metal posters, especially the pillars of creation