Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
94e97446ca.jpg

28704629f4.jpg

Most Wanted
Stephen Puffs - Bank Robbery

Our Goal
Our mission is to help protect you, your children, your communities, and your businesses from the most dangerous threats facing our nation—from international and domestic terrorists to spies on Paralake Soil

Budget
8.3 billion Dollars

Our Vehicle

maxresdefault.jpg

What we are looking for
For your cooperation

Can I apply to join the FBI
Maybe but, you're probably a Russian Spy

(Entry fee 200k perp dollars, guaranteed entry)

What do I get for joining the FBI?
You get to take part in undercover FBI operations throughout Paralake
You get free weapons on all of our Operations
You get an all access pass to the police Database
Get out of jail free card (sometimes)

Past Operations
Mc-Uwes bust, Reports of terrorist activity submitted to the FBI, successful raid, drugs seized, weapons destroyed, criminals in justice, no wounded FBI members.

Successful raid of Bitcoin mining Facility 'Papajohns' 10,000 mining machines seized, $100000000 of bitcoins put into the FBI Bitcoin Wallet.

(̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ ɴᴀᴍᴇ's ᴅᴏɴɢ. ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴɢ (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Our mission is to help protect you, your children, your communities, and your businesses from the most dangerous threats facing our nation—from international and domestic terrorists to spies on Paralake Soil
If that is true then why did you get into a shootout with the police...

Reaction score
They managed to track down old Mr. Nixon and bring him to justice. Mr. Nixon sent an advertisement with racist remarks to the Paralake Newspaper in the attempt to recruit aryan citizens of Paralake to the organization. The local KKK (Ku Klux Klan) within Paralake (known as Paralake knights) were destabilised but quickly reestablished.

The following picture is the evidence/advertisement which the FBI used to get Mr. Nixon imprisoned for a series of hate crimes towards the ethnical minority in Paralake City:

KKK_2868392k.jpg

This picture was allegedly taken by Paralake News shortly before the arrest of Mr. Nixon took place outside of his residence. According to realiable sources Mr. Nixon has now been realeased after 2 weeks imprisonment for the hate crime(s), arson, vandalism of private property and physical assault on an African-American citizen. Furthermore, a $30.000 ticket has been issued and later paid:

e5b0ffb2a5fb5c18307efc44514f9194a252ec39.jpg

Thanks to the FBI the latest series of hate crimes towards the ethnic minority in Paralake City has been ceased - at least for a period.

Wiz

Reaction score
*You receive an audio mail from slums apartments*

Muthafuckas, You want a challenge??, I have been in prison for 8 years and I am out now. Mugging people, Gang banging, Laundering money. Dawg, you should not be happy. Because you cant stop tha Ballas.

You receive a message of a picture on your phone.
Temple-Drive-Ballas-Logo.png

Ballas is 4 big gangs together, we are East Side Ballas

Reaction score
*You receive an audio mail from slums apartments*

Muthafuckas, You want a challenge??, I have been in prison for 8 years and I am out now. Mugging people, Gang banging, Laundering money. Dawg, you should not be happy. Because you cant stop tha Ballas.

You receive a message of a picture on your phone.
Temple-Drive-Ballas-Logo.png

fucking hell someone is taking alex seriously, there's a first time for everything

Reaction score
Bump, price lowered to 350k, price can be negotiated, text me in game

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
This org does seem interesting tbh, but I'm not sure if I should put in 350k if the org will be disbanded soon, or police simply won't comply with the roleplay.

Reaction score
22:10 GMT/UCT +1
----------------------------------
Operation: Desert Storm
Operation Details: Sweep and Clean - Clear the building of any narcotics and apprehend the suspects inside the property.
03609b6b2b.jpg

A Police raid in the cooporation with the FBI has been issued today. We sent a spy over (not russian) to investigate the inside area of the McUwes building. It had barricaded windows and denied the access to the public which raised our awareness aswell as suspicion of the inhabitants and workers inside.
This is what our spy brought back:
5773ae5a4d.jpg

Quickly, we informed the Lieutenant and had a meeting at the back of the PD with the whole police force including the FBI. We drove in convoys, as we arrived, shots were fallen and managed to apprehend a female suspect running from the scene with a Deagle in her hands and had to shoot down a male suspect inside the property. The drugs were seized and the FBI had been rewarded properly.

A successful operation, one of many.

Reaction score
Seriously the best org I've ever been in, spectacular roleplay, the fact the police actually let us help and roleplay with them, investigations and profit from being cheeky and stealing guns from criminals we raid with the SWAT.

Reaction score
--- DISBANDED ---

The bad times began as the new LT didn't authorized the FBI as government workers. Beginning from there, they became criminals. Starting with illegal guns in public to a raid on glass co. Many (perp)days later the organization has been disbanded and nobody got his money back. There was at least 15 members.

Alex

He managed to get 15 members? xDD

15*200.000 = 3mil -.- This guy defidently made some cash $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.