Feras' Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Feras

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:86837910

IN-GAME NAME: Feras Alzarah

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Well, I have been a member of this community for almost 7 years, and I have climbed up in ranks within the Paralake Police Department till I reached staff sergeant. Then quit due to so many reasons in life, then came back I think a month ago, and started playing daily again, due to me loving the interactions from everyone. I started realizing that I really like to help people. I have also realized that there is a huge wave of new players, I would love to help them through /help and help & support messages or even showing them around because that is something I would love to do. I also try my best to answer /help in the best way by providing an answer with humor. I believe that if I was entrusted with this role, I would try my best to make everyone's lives easier.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
If you have any questions about me, please ask. Also, thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope that you guys can consider me.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (2 months)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. (Last was in April of 2017)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. (I do)
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. (I'll do my best)
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. (I'll do my best)

Reaction score
I do remember Feras from quite some time ago and never had an issue with him at all. You were a relaxed and chill guy to talk to and approachable.

That being said, As you've mentioned within your Application, you came back about a month ago. Whilst this is a chunk of time between returning and applying, I feel as though you may need to wait a bit longer to show yourself around again so newer players as well as some Older Players can get to know you again.

I do wish you the best of luck with your application though!

Reaction score
havent seen this name in a while, doubt he remembers but he used to help me out alot in the early days when i was trying to take cop more seriously and teaching me the ropes! so nice guy
portrait-of-a-happy-man-clenching-fist-close-up-portrait-of-an-excited-afro-american-man-clenching-stock-photo_csp6666074.jpg

Jim

Reaction score
He's a pretty nice i know him as ams dealer but yeah hes a nice guy Rep+

Status
Not open for further replies.