Few Recommendations

Deleted member 4084

Okay, so where to start. First of all these two people deserve a recommendation:
@Kitty and @McYeke
Both went dispatcher the other day and did some amazing work. Amazing Teamwork skills, and coordinating themselves well. Both of which are new to the Dispatcher team, and both who will rise.

The other few people are:
@LordTyla
Tyla knows whats, what when he is a cop (Well, I think so) and does some amazing cop torture - simply, FOLLOW him on Tooter, then watch an educational '9.7' video.
Tip: follow him when you get the chance to!

@Prepper @MatStar @Sagittarius/That Guy @Madda
Amazing ISOP. I mean, they did a good job - Hopefully provide the video :kappa:

Prepper - Amazing Passive Role-play. He is known to be one of the greatest / best role-player on the server. (afaik)
Madda - Don't jump down the sinkhole again plz ;3
MatStar - Does some amazing shit, when shooting.
ThatGuy - Amazing person to *wink* *wink* touch.

@Shaun
All out friendly guy - has aim-bot *wink* and is a person you can get along with. However break a rule, break a leg.

I've not done recommendations in a long time, and I hardly do them - but I will do some of them when people do some good stuff!

I've missed a few people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 4084

Also including:
@Scrabuz and @TheFrozenMonkeyKing
Both are amazing role-players.

Scrabuz - When becoming an officer, he does everything in his power to make sure everything is running smoothly. Jaden Rogerson is an amazing person. He's taught me a lot when I joined the server. And I personally want to say: Thank You.

Jake Hudson - A close friend, when I were a member of Merry weather (regretting my leave) we did some amazing Passive roleplay, and some amazing jogs around the new park near the bank.
We had an amazing time. And some amazing passive rp experiences. Thank you for this!

Deleted member 4084

Adding:
@Adrish - Adrish, you are an amazing Dispatcher when on. Just stop being salty ;3. Anyways, you try your hardest and to the best of your ability. You've sort of backed of the illegals *wink*. And onto passive role-play. I'd like to say thank you for showing that effort!