Firework remote?

Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
- Add a remote detonator
- Add some sort of wire(fuse) to link all the fireworks together

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): I think this should be add so you can enjoy you firework shows not just placing one and then looking up, you would be able to step away and watch them with you friends.

How it would work: You have to buy the fuse,remote and the fireworks from the same shop, when you get the the location where you want to set them off you would have to place the fireworks down and connect them using the fuse and on the fuse you can set a timer E.G it will take 5 seconds for the next firework to go up and so on. when you are ready to start the firework show you right or left click with the remote in your hand.

Optional additions:
- MAYBE - Be able to connect the fireworks the the radio so the will go off on the beat of the song?

Reaction score
+Support Would also prevent that you die when you shoot a firework. You are right, you can't really enjoy the firework when you place them.

Reaction score
Connecting the fireworks to a song will be impossible as I believe the radio runs on IRL channels. I would just say have a way of timing them together since this is a side addition and not something huge so shouldnt have a huge amount of effort put into it from the devs.

Reaction score
Radio channels run on real life channels. They are only delayed with about 10 to 20 seconds. It would be impossible to link those two together. However if you know the song that is currently playing i guess you could do this.

I Like the idea but I feel that people would start to ignore law 2.5 - Fireworks and since you can remotely detonate them from another location it would be impossible to find the people doing it. But i definetly think you should be able to add a fuse on it to say "Fire in x Seconds". Though this should only allow up to maybe 30 seconds? Otherwise people would set it to 5 minutes and drive away. Exactly as I explained in the start.

For now +/- Neutral.

Reaction score
Radio channels run on real life channels. They are only delayed with about 10 to 20 seconds. It would be impossible to link those two together. However if you know the song that is currently playing i guess you could do this.

I Like the idea but I feel that people would start to ignore law 2.5 - Fireworks and since you can remotely detonate them from another location it would be impossible to find the people doing it. But i definetly think you should be able to add a fuse on it to say "Fire in x Seconds". Though this should only allow up to maybe 30 seconds? Otherwise people would set it to 5 minutes and drive away. Exactly as I explained in the start.

For now +/- Neutral.

I understand what you mean but I forgot to add that the remote only have a length on it so you can't go far away from the fireworks and if you do you won't be able to fire them.

Reaction score
I suggest a remote with a range limit which when pressed, launches one firework at a time based on the order of placement.