First time experiences.

Reaction score
Joined the server with a friend of mine, got dragged away by a blue floating orb called Swiper The Fox as we ran across the highway in the first 10 minutes. My friend was tempted to punch Swiper in the sit but I told him otherwise and he didn't do it. He got kind of bored after that and I stuck around for a while, became a Firefighter and Paramedic for a while which let me afford VIP and my first car, VW Beetle which I shortly sold and got myself a PT Cruiser. I still don't know how I got so much money back then but I'm glad I didn't start poor and I was treated well. Some time passes and I find myself in the Skinheadbande, a bunch of German's that just loved to raid (except for me xd). I end up being kidnapped by Hung Chow and Arnold Gerkin because they pitted my PT Cruiser on the highway with their pedovan Vandura and told me to get in so I did and became a spy for the Belinsky Family, informing them about the where abouts of the Skinheadbande. After that's done, 2 girls (I don't know their names anymore sadly) get me in the Belinsky's, I get treated well, I do my stuff and people started recognizing me as the "German that always uses a Mac-10" and defends the Glass Co. & Parker connector with Krinkles on the Baldies Nest where I was teached to turn off the flashlight whenever you were up there. This was also around the time when I helped Liam extinguish his meth fires, also picking them up before they overcooked and we turned into good friends :) I get my money, buy a Supra and a M3 and I was pretty happy with where I was standing. V2 arrived and I had this babe for a while.
44738F973D577D3503AB0F7642AFE6EAC61B2D61

Have a Chicken picture @MrAaron
FF82BEF67A9E23844D406B448E0E21E8F1942B3F

And the old crew (The steam avatars were not loading for me back then because of a TF 2 exploit I did that allowed you to put colored pictures on some items that involved in blocking communication with the Steam servers but that was long ago)
7AD1DD9319ECE616090211B3579326A8F874D113

I'm glad to say that it has been quite the experience with everyone.

Reaction score
I don't know how, but I managed to get myself banned in some strange way, LiquifiedCactus laughed at me, and @Jordan had to help me out back in his Senior days IIRC.

It was not an in-game ban, but it was basically me trying to connect to the wrong port, and ending up getting auto-banned by Source.

Reaction score
I remember the first time I played was with @Adrish when Perpheads outlaw AyJay gave us a lift to the Jennifer's and gave us money for real clothes, And then later Bertie came on and got really salty cause he got nothing and we were gloating, then later Bertie and Adrish were randomly arresting me as sweaters do and I disconnected causing me to receive a ban, some things never change lmao

Reaction score
I got onto the game and dumped most of my money in the ATM, walked around to explore the area then when i went to church from regals and an 11 year old yelled down his mic for me to get on the ground. He then asked me to drop all my items and money and i did, after this he proceed to yell down his mic that i didn't drop enough and that i should have "10k" on me. While he stalled the RP a mod checked me for items and afterwards he left. The day after i met Hung Chow and got myself a mini from the money he donated to the sweaterfunds ;)

Reaction score
I started playing because my friend Ludus/Bobby Brackins was a regular. We were both sweaters, we found out how the Mini could not drive up steep roads, and it was my first time playing PERP in general since I lost interest long after I saw my first PERP videos, years before I got GMod.
Ludus gave me some tips in PERP, telling me to expect everyone to be assholes and to be really careful with my money since there were apparently a lot of muggers. (Ironically, in the last few times I played with him, he was throwing out AKs like no tomorrow.)
He bought a slums apartment that I stayed in, I heard people outside. I let them in and saw three guys with assault rifles and dark blue/black suits, Tom Harper and two other guys. I showed them around the extremely empty apartment and Tom left me with my first gun, a Beretta. It was night time so I went to sleep shortly after.

Reaction score
I joined because of Little egg/ Joe Butcher (as he was known). He had played for a year and was in Mayweather I ended up joining that after making a forum account. The first gun I got was a Remington 870 for $9150.

Reaction score
Joined after waiting ages with an autoclicker with @Exrobite @Void @Itzryzo finnaly got in without understanding the server at all, since Ryzo had just been unbanned we met up with @MrLewis and he was nice enough to show us around the map and set us up inside of a slums apartment. All i really remember after this is 1 dude coming in with an Enfield and killing us all, and i just logged out and didn't return for like 2-3 months.

Reaction score
Joined after waiting ages with an autoclicker with @Exrobite @Void @Itzryzo finnaly got in without understanding the server at all, since Ryzo had just been unbanned we met up with @MrLewis and he was nice enough to show us around the map and set us up inside of a slums apartment. All i really remember after this is 1 dude coming in with an Enfield and killing us all, and i just logged out and didn't return for like 2-3 months.

I feel like this may have been me? Was it a day or two after the gun update in slums 3?

//phone

Edit: I meant the raiding you part ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I joined the server sometime in early February 2013 when Fredy had just set it up in some stupid map which wasn't Evocity since Fredy didn't know which map we should use first. Everything was broken and nothing worked. We soon changed to Evocity and then I made our own version of Evocity which we used until I made Paralake V1 in January 2014 or something. The first thing I did after joining was criticize that the cars didn't work, so I checked out the car scripts and found they were all pointing to the wrong models. It took Fredy 1 week to write the database or something, cause the one that came with the vanilla perp was cancer. First day of release I remember we let everyone off with warnings since the rules hadn't been fully shaped, everyone was a sweater and we didn't want to decrease our small population with bans at the time. 2 months in we had a full server (50 slots I think) daily, rules were in place and I started banning everyone for the simplest mistakes. Good times.

Reaction score
I joined the server sometime in early February 2013 when Fredy had just set it up in some stupid map which wasn't Evocity since Fredy didn't know which map we should use first. Everything was broken and nothing worked. We soon changed to Evocity and then I made our own version of Evocity which we used until I made Paralake V1 in January 2014 or something. The first thing I did after joining was criticize that the cars didn't work, so I checked out the car scripts and found they were all pointing to the wrong models. It took Fredy 1 week to write the database or something, cause the one that came with the vanilla perp was cancer. First day of release I remember we let everyone off with warnings since the rules hadn't been fully shaped, everyone was a sweater and we didn't want to decrease our small population with bans at the time. 2 months in we had a full server (50 slots I think) daily, rules were in place and I started banning everyone for the simplest mistakes. Good times.

Lol

Reaction score
Well, mine was pretty bad. Had absolutely no clue on anything, thought that the admins wouldn't punish me badly. Typically, assumed it was a server I could troll on - I assumed wrong. I shot a dude outside of PD for no reason, ran off, sprayed down about 3 dudes in a van and then Daymon pulled me up. I started talking in different accents, trolling him and Walker. Cuffed them both and pushed them off the roof. That was the end. Until about months later, I regretted that and all my friends were playing PH. Thankfully, Daymon was kind enough to accept my apology and Walker aswell.

Reaction score
got mugged off all my money while my some people that i was talking to through skype just sat there and laughed

JER

Reaction score
When I was new these squeakers metagaming pretended to help me out and took me to the DD where they mugged me for all my items and money. After recovering from the loss of being mugged I finally saved up around 30k and advertised "buying mini cooper" where i then got scammed as you cant sell vehicles and the user disconnected.

Reaction score
First time I joined was back in V1, I did what every sweatervest back then did, I hitched a ride in some dude's blue beetle and was mugged. Several times. I didn't learn from the first time, did I?

After that I would go medic or cop but I had no idea where anything was so when people were shouting 'GET TO BUSINESS' I kept going to the city centre and it just escalated from there.

After I resigned I hitched a ride in some dude's blue bettle and was mugged. I didn't learn fom the first time, did I?

After that I would go medic or cop but I had no idea where anything was so when people were shouting 'GET TO BUSINESS' I kept going to the city centre and it just escalated from there.

After I resigned I hitched a ride in some dude's blue bettle and was mugged. I didn't learn fom the first time, did I?

Sorry just TL:DR I was mugged alot. No warn plox

Reaction score
Joined the server on V2 I think it was in 2014 and then the first thing I did was ask where the car dealer was. I ran on the highway to go to the car dealer and somehow no one noticed me, although it was late at night. The next day I joined, failed the cop exam twice, and guess what I found on the floor, a baseball bat. I pick it up and then some cop comes along and tells me to drop it. I said which button, having no experience of seriousrp. I got confused when he was like, what's a button, etc. And then I just learnt from there, I remember my first warning to this day which was being adopted by @MrVin into a crew and then killing someone who was mugged.

Some of you may remember me when I played under the username of Daragh, this is my first introduction on my old forum account: https://perpheads.com/threads/daraghs-introduction.4286/

Heh, look at me now.

Reaction score
"Fucking no stripe, you don't even know what you're doing!" "Call me a supervisor right now!" "You can't search me!!!" "Why do you have your gun out!!!"

"You can't cite and arrest!" My favorite