First time experiences.

Reaction score
I first joined the server in november 2015. I never jaywalked over the intersection. I saw a video by a guy called Medien Gulli where he was SWAT and raided some guy's house. I fell in love as I always wanted to engage in cop roleplay so I went to the PD NPC and passes the test first try. I got a patrol partner and responded to a bank robbery where I shot down 2 suspects with a beretta and later died when we were chasing the rest. I respawned and was met by a group of people walking away from Regals. One of their squeaker friends pulled out a Beretta and told me "GET ON THE GROUND MATE OR I FOKKIN SHOOT YO." So to break gunpoint I ran behind my cruiser and shot them all up but later died because I didnt have a bandage. Then a blue orb called MrLewis (I think, not sure) pulled me ontop of city hall where I was met with those guys who were salty af. There I recieved my first warning. Ahhh, memories.

Reaction score
I joined the server for the first time in 2013 when it was evocity.
Got ran over a million times, and raided the bank with a gang of 9, we all had berretas. Amazing times.
B70E097F1B076CF8BC91D1A416F66104DDC71A50

Reaction score
I joined in 2015 with a friend (he got banned for bad english and never came back), made some money by doing jobs and growed like 1 pot and weed , and then i got raided and mugged by a guy (@TheDrunkenRage ) who felt bad and invited me to his org The Ruskies

Reaction score
Was growing drugs with my friends in regals, some dude raided and the cops stopped him but all my friends died and I managed to convince the cops I didn't own any drugs but failed to report the crimes, me and the raider got arrested, I got 2 years, got a 1911 I stole from a crime scene the same day that had 3-5 bullets, shot him in the head when he got out standing in front of PD and ran back to regals, never caught. Then a friend of mine said some dude was fucking with him so I shot him too, my first day was pretty eventful.