five year olds on perp.

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't realise I was talking to a badman like yourself, who copies other people's apology you're the definition of SAD!

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't realise I was talking to a badman like yourself, who copies other people's apology you're the definition of SAD!
children-this-is-bait-27681081.png

Reaction score
Creepis I'm glad you've invested your time into this, a troll I'm far from it. But I suppose anything is better than a weeb right!

Deleted member 1235

You faggots

WE WOULDN'T BE DEALING WITH THIS SHIT IF FREDY ENACTED MY RACIAL PURITY LAWS

Reaction score
Why would I like anime I'm not some degenerate. It's quite brave of you to say that you like I must say, but doesn't get rid of the fact that you have no self-respect.

Reaction score
Why would I like anime I'm not some degenerate. It's quite brave of you to say that you like I must say, but doesn't get rid of the fact that you have no self-respect.
you have a guy in your profile pic, that must mean that you like men and that's fucking gay which makes you a degenerate

gtfo, I hardly doubt you're from the UK you sound like the typical American we always get on the forums. I don't need to respect someone like you that treats others like they're trash just because they watch a show. If anime is part of my self esteem then I sure do respect and honor it. Entertain me with your bullshit a little longer please, not like you already blew your chances to play on this server again anyways.