What's wrong with PERP? - Community's opinion

Reaction score
You could possibly state "I don't think there's anything wrong" in the "What category of issues do you see on PERP?" but it's not readily available unlike the pre-made answers you already put up based on your opinion or what you think is other's opinion. This has a psychological effect that can impact the statistic.

If you focused on sending this through steam it's equivalent to me making research on my school and focusing on sending the form to my class rather than the school in its entirety.

I don't know where the "I attempted to address the questions... people wanted me to release this..." bits come from. I'm not criticizing you publishing this, I even praised you for it. I'm just saying it's not information we can USE because of methodological and epistemological errors.

Statistics are not so easy, they require effort and methodology.

Reaction score
While I am not good when it comes to these things, I know. And I know it has a psychological related issue when you do not state there's nothing wrong. I did give an option of people stating if they think there's something wrong with PERP. Even if you don't believe there's something wrong, you still find an issue. The point was stating your opinions on constantly brought up topics.

This was posted in the shoutbox. And no, sending it on steam doesn't change anything, as I do not only have people I like on steam.

There could've been many different approaches to this. I know it wasn't the best one. And I am sure a lot of people could've done it differently and I am sorry for not doing it the best way.

I am not restricting anyone from making a new form, but I doubt anyone wants to rewrite what they stated here.

Deleted member 6228

I don't get why you guys are so intent on shitting on this guy, he made a public and community poll, sure while the questions could be biased you can still answer no to them? Why do players fail to accept the reality that players are not enjoying perp and this is why?

Reaction score
So true. I remember being SWAT as a sweater, it was so much fun. I remember waiting the the PD talking with other SWAT members, and then getting a CODE 10.
I hate how TFU patrols the city like theyre a normal officer. Isn't SWAT irl SUPPOSED to only respond when shit hits the fan?

Reaction score
I hate how hard it was for me to start perp.
I was always alone, because it's hard to me to make friends, I got raided 24/7, couldn't buy a new car, couldn't do anything againts players who joined like 2 years before me.
Like why do I just need to protect my drugs and AFK for hours upon hours just to get a new car lol

rat

Reaction score
Raising valid criticisms of something addressing a topic so important isn't shitting on them as a person.

Reaction score
@MegaFro Compare how many shootings happen in a city in a year to perp. Reason why real life swat doesnt patrol is because they will get a shootout once a month so instead of them patroling at point A and wasting the resources they instead stay at pd.

Reaction score
Yeah, not once did we say something offensive. Can I not disagree with something? How do you know what you claim is the reality and how do you know this is why? It could be the cause, it's just not trustworthy information for me so I wouldn't pull conclusions out of it. That's pretty much it.

You need to be very strict when handling data if you want to take conclusions. If I'm being "loud" about this is because then people take this as the community's voice when it's not.

Reaction score
But SWAT staying at PD was never a problem, you rarely if not ever heard anyone complain about SWAT being unable to patrol. If anything it gave the officers holding perimeter something to do while waiting, and at the same time also gave criminals a chance to escape before SWAT even arrived, and when they did then they would have a far lesser chance at escaping then.

Deleted member 6228

He's come back with valid criticism and you still deny all of this, this is the reason perp continues to decline because people don't recognise the problem.

Reaction score
89598d2643f2d70bb7f49741dd487e08.png

They're not denying the opinions of others they're criticising the bias in the survey which is an entirely valid thing to do when this is supposed to be gauging the opinions of the entire community.

Reaction score
people like to cry wolf and i cant deny its always fun to jump on the 'perp is dying' meme bandwagon
the problem is, from what i can see that not enough people are joining compared to the people leaving.
ive said this before but perp is a really old gamemode, i played the original version those 9 years ago and aside from some technical stuff, not a whole lot has actually changed.
there are games out there that provide what this outdated engine cant; just look at arma (doesnt even have to be arma 3, Operation arrowhead and Arma 2 have more content diversity than PERP)
Its easy to look at stuff with rose-tinted goggles, i do that myself once in a while but people who complain that perp is dying are most likely just burnt out

Reaction score
im glad you made this survey, but some of the comments i saw just made me cry tears of laughter

Reaction score
This is probably the question everyone wants to know about.. Everyone wants to hear who got pointed out the most.
While yes, everyone wants to know. I will contact the person myself as I think it's inappropriate for them to be pointed out like that as I believe they're trying the best in their own way.
I actually expected everyone to be more immature and blame this whole thing on one person, but I am surprised by the amount of players which have responded that not one person is to blame, but a whole group. And some pointing out that not one person should be blamed.
But I must say. Thank you for the two people who have pointed me out as the issue :)

i feel this was very unecessary. Even if you didn't call the person that was blamed the most out, you still PM him saying ''oh yeah almost everyone hates you, yeah sorry man yeah.''

Reaction score
Gives the person a different view of the situation and how they are related to this themselves.