Profile comments.

Reaction score
Hello guys, just here to speak about the forum posting recently and comments on peoples profile, so I'm going to begin is last night I was just browsing the forums and read over on someone's profile about a topic that could be false or a statement that someone wants nobody else knowing, anyhow throughout the night I had messages saying that people felt threatened from the responses they got. Well the thing is you need to think about what your posting on peoples profiles since it could effect the person or make them angry.

For instance seeing a Power lifter or a body builder and thinking either "his worked hard for those" or the un-necessary side of "steroids" which was not nice last night, like come on guys you must know better and the treating of old players in the community, whether he did or he didn't take steroids you don't need to make a heated discussion about it.

Lets take for instance one of the Seniors or a high rank in the staff team started to lift weights I highly doubt that you guys would say ferocious comments that could be untrue like steroids due to them having a much higher power and is a representative in the community.

@Andoyan

9745c3350de69cd404fbf2e43125a4f7.png

https://perpheads.com/threads/forum-rules.8606/

Deleted member 1235

I take it this is in response to the posts related to two individuals. We merely stated some of the side affects of steroid usage (Which they admit to using) is increased levels of anxiety and anger, which they were exerting over a seemingly small issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Power lifter or a body builder and thinking either "his worked hard for those" or the un-necessary side of "steroids"
Those gentlemen literally admitted to using steroids a LOT, and constantly claimed that the drug had no negative effects.

Well the thing is you need to think about what your posting on peoples profiles since it could effect the person or make them angry.
Because someone posts a comment on their profile, that is not at all offensive beyond making someone a bit annoyed, warrants them literally threatening to end that person's life? Okay.