What's wrong with PERP? - Community's opinion

Reaction score
It appears I've got more free time than expected.

I've already edited the post with today's updated results.

Reaction score
While I used to play I found What destroyed this community was 60 the organisation members vs 5 normal players not in an organisation and 15 government employees, gangs got richer, mugged the new players and the constant cycle of shit.

I mean don’t get me wrong I love PERP but I don’t play games anymore as I have a life.

Reaction score
While I used to play I found What destroyed this community was 60 the organisation members vs 5 normal players not in an organisation and 15 government employees, gangs got richer, mugged the new players and the constant cycle of shit.

I mean don’t get me wrong I love PERP but I don’t play games anymore as I have a life.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
It appears the forms have stopped for a few days now, not getting any new ones. Thought I should update it.

Reaction score
Most likely the survey results are the way the are is because most people who just play casually don't actually go out their way to fill in the silly thing. You get the salty opinion of people who are banned and will obviously shit on everything they can. I personally didn't even look at it but i can imagine the keyboards warriors hoping the result will actually do something, it won't.

It reminds me of the SJW people who made a petition to take down rule 34 because their feelings are hurt over their childhood cartoon getting fucked lol.

Reaction score
I don't get why you guys are so intent on shitting on this guy, he made a public and community poll, sure while the questions could be biased you can still answer no to them? Why do players fail to accept the reality that players are not enjoying perp and this is why?
Perp is dead because of cheating dumbasses not smart people like urself now leave and go commit toaster burn kid

Reaction score
Well to argue with, we need statistics.

I do believe you were very disappointed with the feminists when they wanted to take your rule 34 away. I generally disagree with anyone taking internet freedom away.

We had keyboard warriors from both sides. We had a lot of wonderful answers, though some very immature as you can see.

Reaction score
I do quite like TFU as a concept but it’s just way too elitist for new players. I think it would be great to let officers be TFU with a much less intsense application process. I don’t think PERP is serious enough for something like TFU.

Deleted member 6228

yeah man all 0 people i killed in that one raid i cheated are really feeling the burn and left because of me

Reaction score
I do quite like TFU as a concept but it’s just way too elitist for new players. I think it would be great to let officers be TFU with a much less intsense application process. I don’t think PERP is serious enough for something like TFU.
Not only that PERP is not too serious enough, SWAT was one of it's major selling points why players joined and stayed. It was one of the major reasons why people bought premium. Premium actually felt like it gave you an exclusive part of the sever, which was not necessary to experience, but it was still a better feeling.
Buying premium now feels like a monthly subscription which you're not even sure why you are buying anymore, but I guess that physgun is really worth it...

Reaction score
Autistic cops , lack of updates , un-needed staff members , focusing on plpd updates instead making more jobs , marksman update ... just dont say "whats wrong with perp" when everything is wrong with perp

Reaction score
Community opinion matters very little to what is called balanced, fun and fair gameplay.

Guess once the community is gone, they can continue doing their thing.