Fixing broking legs while on duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Fixing broken legs at hospital should be free for any employed individual.

Why should this be added? (pros): More realistic because it's a work accident wich should be covered up by the government.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Name some bellow.

Reaction score
People could just become a medic to fix their legs for free and then resign

Reaction score
They already get free fuel, free healing, and free medical supplies, I'm genuinely surprised they have to pay for being crippled whilst protecting the city from fake orange scum

Sam

Reaction score
Question, don't most doctor visit costs something if you are above the age of 18?
In Sweden, I have to pay a fee each time. Like 250SEK.

If so, this fee could be justified!

Reaction score
Question, don't most doctor visit costs something if you are above the age of 18?

it’s realistic that police officers would have insurance that covers injury on duty

Sam

Reaction score
it’s realistic that police officers would have insurance that covers injury on duty
But we have more jobs, medic, firefighter, delivery man, bus driver, taxi driver, secret service, mayor, dispatcher!

Reaction score

Not if it's an accident while doing work. Even if u break ur leg on school u wouldn't have to pay for it. Atleast thats how it works in my country.

Reaction score
The last thing the government would say is fuck u, shouldn't have worked that day. now go pay ur bills

Reaction score
Bro, wait until you hear about America
Yeah true but who cares about America anyways. america is rng, if u get unlucky once, u gonna have to pay depressing bills for the rest of ur life

Reaction score

If it happens during work time your work pays most of the time.

Reaction score
Perp would get many medics fixing their own legs and resigning again and it will happen very often.
Furthermore FF will become more redundant as with their medkit they cant help officers anymore cause "it takes too long" and they will drive first things first to the hospital.
Furthermore the side entrance will be clogged more as more people won't wait for a medic and just straight up go to the hospital (taxi, firefighter, RC, delivery) instead of calling a medic. This will also result in the medic having less calls (yes people care about their $1.000)

so personally, I don't see the added value to taking this into account, just call your medic on duty or pay your bill

Sam

Reaction score
If it happens during work time your work pays most of the time.
I guess. But then you add another free thing for police for example. And you lower the need for firefighters/medics as you can just rush to the hospital.

Reaction score
The fee to get your legs fixed is literal pocket change, and medkits that medics and firemen have can do it for free.

Reaction score
I guess. But then you add another free thing for police for example. And you lower the need for firefighters/medics as you can just rush to the hospital.
Most of the time, u get crippled in shootouts, so eventually u will have a medic nearby so it would be more efficient to get a medic to fix your legs. For example when a projex appartement get raided u wont go all the way to the hospital if there is a medic next to you. There are many occausions when there are no medics too.
Perp would get many medics fixing their own legs and resigning again and it will happen very often.
Furthermore FF will become more redundant as with their medkit they cant help officers anymore cause "it takes too long" and they will drive first things first to the hospital.
Furthermore the side entrance will be clogged more as more people won't wait for a medic and just straight up go to the hospital (taxi, firefighter, RC, delivery) instead of calling a medic. This will also result in the medic having less calls (yes people care about their $1.000)

so personally, I don't see the added value to taking this into account, just call your medic on duty or pay your bill
"It takes too long" That would be your own problem. The reason it would take to long is because the ff or medic is busy at that time and healing someone to fix their legs doesn't benefit you anyways.

Also I'm pretty sure the entrance would be clogged at all lol, it's not like 5 officers rush to the hospital to get their legs fixed at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.