Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Floppa

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:564278464

IN-GAME NAME:
Kenso Jackson

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I would incredibly want to be a helper to first of all help the newer players on the server, maybe giving them a start or something like that. But i also want to build up my reputation on the server and my rank in the Police Department, i can already say my knowledge of legal activity is much better than the illegal activity knowledge i have (in-game) To be fully honest nobody on this server knows me, but still my first priority is helping others because i got nothing better to do. It would be a great opportunity for me to help the players on the server both in and out of character as thats what i want to do but this decision is of course up to whoever reviews this application. I still wouldn't say my knowledge is top notch but thats why i want to learn which i am trying so hard to already do.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Im mostly on at late night when nothing is happening, but theres still people on there of course and i always see someone asking for help not getting it. I would want to be that person helping them. Well yes im not the best at English but i still, helping others is what i enjoy more than most of the stuff i do. I know i had a break from this server for maybe a few months or so after i received a warning and demotion but im not looking to leave again, im here to stay.

I have 15 days in-game or something like that, im still expecting this application to be denied though but im still trying.)
My English still isn't the best so sorry if theres something you do not understand.)

Reaction score
Hi Floppa just some advice!

I would suggest you start to become more well-known in the community, you even mention that in your application nobody knows you and that you have just returned from a long break" To be fully honest nobody on this server knows me " I highly recommend improving on this as people can't come to conclusions on you as they haven't had the experience to talk to you. To work on this I would start to have a more active presence on the forums and in discord and contributing to discussions and such.

Reaction score
Hi Floppa just some advice!

I would suggest you start to become more well-known in the community, you even mention that in your application nobody knows you and that you have just returned from a long break" To be fully honest nobody on this server knows me " I highly recommend improving on this as people can't come to conclusions on you as they haven't had the experience to talk to you. To work on this I would start to have a more active presence on the forums and in discord and contributing to discussions and such.
I'm trying to work that, im trying to make a few friends or so so someone atleast knows me. I do talk with a few people but it's not like anyone knows me to be honest. Well i am trying to help people as i can its not like i talk with them, and i think i have a fine active presence on the forums not on the discord though and im gonna try and contribute or you could say im already trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.