Flugs Appreciation Thread

Reaction score
Flugs recently has been very active as a staff member, dealing with everything that he can. I have seen him on pretty much everyday helping everyone with their reports and issues. He constantly looks out to give help, something which i genuinely think that he has a passion for doing, and after talking to him, i now know he 100% does. Although mainly dealing with staff related issues, he has also been playing as a PLPD officer and civilian and is very pleasant to RP with. Ive patrolled with him a few times and hes never failed to excite me. Hes one of the most crucial people to PH at this time in my opinion.

Reaction score
Flugs is a very genuine and caring person, I wouldnt wish to work with anyone else in the staff team. he has helped me when I was helper, Enforcer and continues to help me out sometimes right now as a Mod.

a lot of the work he's done recently had gone unnoticed and I believe this appreciation thread is in place.

Reaction score
Flugs is a friendly guy with being probably one of the first staff members I got to know on this server,From what I hear and see from him a lot of his work goes unseen but does do some great work for the community.