Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: ayjay // nutrient10
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Flux
Your In-game Name: Harry Rose (I actually can't remember)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:193051131

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating & Ban Evading
Why should this appeal be considered:
I have had a long time to think about my actions, and I regret them fully. I caused a major disturbance on the server when I used aimbot and wallhack, in which I had an unfair advantage and it was wrong and scummy of me to do so. I cheated with the intention of gaining in-game funds and reputation, however this did the opposite and left me pennyless and tarnished my reputation. I admitted to cheating after Moon made an AR on me and I wanted to save what I had left of my reputation. I never thought that I'd be called out for cheating, it was not my intention of getting it to that stage where I used ragebot against Moon and his friends; this was very stupid of me and I admitted to it after I knew I was in hot water. I apologise to everyone who I killed, was toxic to or I upset during the time I was cheating or ban evading on the server.

Around a month after I was banned, I decided to come on the server on an alternate account, in which I tried to get another community member to cover for me; he did the right thing and told them I was on an alternate account. I then made a false ban appeal on the forums acting like I wasn't myself; this was extremely weird and I should have known better.when I was pressed on the subject Dan and Nutrient were quick to find out I was lying . . I am extremely sorry for this, it was not my intention of getting this that far, however it did; my tarnished reputation was then in tatters. I should not have lied and I can assure you since then I am more mature and think my actions through thorougly.

I have been watching PERP montages recently as I have been missing what PERP has to offer because of this. I decided to make a montage for a community member as I wanted to do some good. After speaking to a few community members over the past few days it has made me realise how welcoming and friendly the community is.

I would love nothing more than a second chance, as nothing can replicate the style and premise of PERPHeads. I have tried everything to attempt to replicate it from SantosRP to FiveM. I have especially regretted my decision over the past few months as Garry's Mod has become stale and boring, but PERP always had something to offer which would count for endless fun; during lockdown I have really started to feel really penitent as I have missed the feel and style of PERP.

I would like to apologize to Nutrient, Moon, Aquaa, Dan and any other community member who had to deal with my toxicity, lies and overall disregard towards the rules. I was out of order and this should not have happened, I was not thinking about the consequences in the long run. Nutrient should not have had to deal with my bullshit for 6 hours straight, he is an outstanding community member who is dedicated to his role. I am extremely sorry for wasting your time, lying to you and overall being insolent towards you and especially Dan. It was erroneous, I'm extremely apologetic about what I have done.

If I were to be unbanned I can assure you that I will not cheat again. I was sick of being raided and I was getting frustrated as I was being raided constantly without being able to defend myself, I was not willing to learn or get good and I chose the easy way out instead of trying to learn the server and take tips from other members. I was being selfish and that was wrong of me. PERPHeads was welcoming and I disrespected the community by doing this, I am sorry I could not have done the same for other community members. What I did was out of line and it shouldn't of happened. I then connected onto an alternate account because I wanted to play again, I regret this fully and I shouldn't have done it.

Additional Comment(s): I am extremely sorry for my actions and I can assure you I will not cheat on the server again if I were to be unbanned; I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back