fokus_rado08 helper application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: fokus_rado08

ROLEPLAY NAME: Radoslav Stoyanov

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:756225799

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Hello there, my name is Radoslav. I’ve been playing on the server for the past few months, and I really enjoy the community. I want to contribute further by applying to be a Helper. Currently, I'm trying to be active in the in-game help chat, but I also frequently check the forums and Discord.

I believe I would fit the role well because I genuinely enjoy helping others, especially if they’re struggling or don’t understand something. My experience on the server and in the PLPD has given me to answer people’s questions effectively. Additionally, I am very active on the server, playing daily.

When I encounter someone who breaks a rule or doesn’t know how a rule works, like using /me, I do my best to explain it to them in the LOOC chat. As I mentioned, I would really enjoy being a Helper on the server and assisting new players.

Regarding my server record, I have 9 warnings, 3 bans, and one blacklist. The most recent record I received was a warning on the 2nd of June. Since then, I have been playing a actively and have gained a much clearer understanding of the rules.

In the PLPD, I have received only one reprimand due to a server warning, and I have around 530 hours on duty, which demonstrates my understanding of the policies and laws.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I’m open to any feedback you may have.
Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week ( 1 month and 26 days)
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month ( last warning was on 2 of June)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws ( l do )
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections ( l check discord and forums everyday )

+1 radoslav is a nice individual, very active on per in general and always kind. ive seen him also be very patient and calm in many situations, fun to talk to and overall a great person. wish you the best of luck on your helper app!

Not sure I’ve ever seen you interacting in OOC or Help chat when questions are asked. My only recollection of you whatsoever is that you play TFU mainly. You should attempt to be more active in the chat, as well as in Discord and on the forums.
I will try to improve that. Thank you for the feedback.

I like radoslav a lot, he is a nice and friendly guy. I've also seen him a few times in Help chat trying to help answer questions. If you keep up this energy, you definitely would be a nice helper.

-1 I know that dude works hard and very active in PD but I was once in a situation that I asked for help regarding the rules where he responded but also "no wonder you get banned all the time"

Also, as mentioned above didnt really see him responding to help chat or OOC questions.

Gl

+1 .... my only negative would be hes always cop never criminal but when cop is ALWAYS a pro in RP never breaks characters due to someone else behaviour to him. Good guy, clearly knows the rules

I'm sure that people aren't lieing and that you are a nice guy, but it is expected of an individual applying for helper that their role would 'assist/help' them in their helping duties.

I haven't seen you make an attempt at helping people yet in /help or /ooc, which you should already be doing even without the role.

I'd suggest being more active in the /help and /ooc chat and actively help people before applying.

Good luck regardless.

I'm sure that people aren't lieing and that you are a nice guy, but it is expected of an individual applying for helper that their role would 'assist/help' them in their helping duties.

I haven't seen you make an attempt at helping people yet in /help or /ooc, which you should already be doing even without the role.

I'd suggest being more active in the /help and /ooc chat and actively help people before applying.

Good luck regardless.
As lucius said, havent really seen you active in help chat nor in help and support on the discord.

+1 I think rado is a very nice gut and he has very big knowledge with the server rules he would be great helper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back