Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Megasaw

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Jacob Matthews

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:40503114

IN-GAME NAME:
Jacob Matthews

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I was a helper last year in perp and loved every bit of it, however, I had to resign due to being burned out and also having to deal with uni.

Last month I started to play perp after a year hiatus, and I got hooked again. Ever since I got back, I’ve been helping new players both IC and OOC and it made me think, “Why not apply for it again?”

My knowledge of the game and mechanics has improved exponentially since my last time as a helper, and I would like to start providing more to the community that I love! I already have a lot of experience for the role from last year and I have and will continue to aid both new and experienced players in /help chat!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I just want to say thank you to everyone who encouraged me to apply for helper again and thank you for reading my application <3.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) – 1 month and 10 days
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. – none
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. – Yes
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. – Even more active on the discord than ever

Reaction score
who coulda saw this comming
Jk ,mature and talanted man, unlike most mfs applying for helper this guy is very active in /help chat , should have content creator aswell
+support

Reaction score
+1 Only interacted with this guy a few times and everytime I did he was funny and amazing to be around! I wish you luck on your application bro!

Reaction score
+1 had some good times with Jacob but I always see him helping wether that’s in rp or in the help chat good luck

Reaction score
+1 not i think he should be helper but both helper and content creator he's a very kind man makes new friends very gentle on what he says tbh his videos are awesome this man would be the best helper in my mind

Reaction score
+1 another application where I'm saying that I didn't have a lot of interactions with Megasaw but he seems like an extremely chill and approachable dude, i think his knowledge is top notch and i believe he's a great fit for helper, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.