Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4084

STEAM NAME: H
ROLEPLAY NAME:
Haris Romero
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:77774968

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I have been a part of this community, back and forth since 2015 and know the rules, laws and mechanics extremely well; I believe with my experience and knowledge I can help new players; I am already extremely active in the help chat, discord as well as forums and try to support people where I can--thus I do believe I'd be a great addition to the team. I do believe that the extended permissions granted to helper allows us to support players--what I see in the Help chat is one thing and being able to support players through F6 would broaden my reach.

I do believe that I am a player that people approach with questions quite often when it comes to the rules, laws and mechanics and thus believe I am well suited to the role.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: No

Requirements:
In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Reaction score
+1,haris is being very helpfull and i always seeing him responding to help chat and also helping peoples in forums or discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.