Dom's Helper Application.

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Dom_

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Dom Gandhi

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:68712767

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I am active and have been playing PERP for a very long time, I have been staff previously over a number of years and so have the knowledge and experience required for this role. I have missed being a staff member since losing my rank not so long ago and helper would be good for me to still provide assistance in a similar way. I also enjoyed actively responding to reports so helper would be an easy role for me to fulfil due to interest and experience.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: N/A

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) Y
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. Y
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. Y
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. Y

Reaction score
There's no chance this gets denied. Dom has been a SNR Mod (with a huge old discussion regarding promoting him to Administrator) and is a veteran, he's put in the work and he is heavily active.

Personal Why:
I myself tend to approach staff asking difficult questions and I usually always rely on Enforcers+ for guidance regarding rules instead of helpers. However, with an ex-mod, the chances of reports being resolved more quickly and efficiently are better in terms of guiding people on how the rules work. So for that this is a definite +1