Free Orginization Logos

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

As an apology for breaking rules i figured i would give back to the community, I am offering free logos for your in game Organizations, no strings attached. All you need to do is leave a comment and then and after that private message me, below you will find one i made as an example as quickly as possible so i could post this!
(The Picture is the right one now, it's one i was paid to make a while back)

Thanks!

-Matt

Attachments

• gambittmatt logo .png
    gambittmatt logo .png
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

M

Reaction score
http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/free-logo-design.aspx

latest.jpg

Reaction score
Seriously? I was trying to give back to the community and you put a website that effectively ruins what i was trying to do, never mind thats not custom, and most of them are shit :)

And they cost monies

Reaction score
I'd like one for Bakassi Haram. Must be brownish and has something to do with african ganglords if possible. Thanks :)

Reaction score
"Oh look, I broke the rules! Have a logo and shut your fucking mouth." - that mentality ye?
Nah, I know i'm banned, I just feel bad for ruining other peoples experience, so i decided to offer something as an apology, i am still banned, this isn't doing anything apart from apologizing and showing i truly am sorry and not just saying it, acting on it.

Ye?
[DOUBLEPOST=1446748459,1446748267][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd like one for Bakassi Haram. Must be brownish and has something to do with african ganglords if possible. Thanks :)
I will try my best to incorporate african ganglords, although i may have trouble, so i will send one with african ganglords, and if i dont think it looks good i will also send one without that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446748589][/DOUBLEPOST]@BlitZKrieG i invite you to google the image, I didn't do that, if it would make you feel better i can remove the text for you and then you can google it, i don't know why your in denial that i would do something kind and helpful, So i'd prefer people who aren't going to respect me (people like yourself) to keep there thoughts to themselves, thanks. Also i wouldn't do that thanks! ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1446748641][/DOUBLEPOST]@Belg Lmfao Would you still like one then, since you have one? I'd be more than happy to make you one?
[DOUBLEPOST=1446748950][/DOUBLEPOST]@BlitZKrieG First off, you speaking to me in such a derogatory manor would not make me your "mate", Also how would you know it would look awkward, i already told you i made that as quick as possible, therefore you have absolutely no idea if it would look awkward, so please stop harassing me with rude comments and being disrespectful.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446749015][/DOUBLEPOST]@BlitZKrieG I respect your opinion, but i would prefer to have a disagreement in a private chat, so if you would like to continue this debate, feel free to private message me :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1446749533][/DOUBLEPOST]@Belg Lmfao Thanks, it means alot! ;)

Reaction score
In the end you're going to realise that this was a bad idea...

Edit: This is not what I meant, I meant that its going to be stressful for him.

@Jordan @Belg Lmfao @Panda

Last edited:
Reaction score
W
Can you make a logo, saying "The Syndicates"?
will do, would you like anything in particular on it? any designs?
[DOUBLEPOST=1446837693,1446837544][/DOUBLEPOST]
i could do better
If you feel that way, i invite you to try and draw the image i drew? :stop:
[DOUBLEPOST=1446838173][/DOUBLEPOST]
All these haters got it out fo' me man!
[DOUBLEPOST=1446838266][/DOUBLEPOST]@John Cena! Shit, Wrong photo, i uploaded the right photo, they are both called the same thing on my computer... This now looks really suspicious xD, Although thanks for pointing it out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446839288][/DOUBLEPOST]@Frank I sent it through the private chat as people here would just slate it.