Furious 7

did you like Furious 7?

• Ya

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Nah

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Did you watch it and why? Did you like it?
I'm a fan of Fast and Furious and I couldn't miss this part as it was a tribute to Paul Walker. Rest In Peace.
I want to know what do you think about this movie.

Deleted member 1235

I find it frustrating how there is this much tribute to Paul walker yet one week later a man died who had such a greater impact than, to be honest, just an actor. A man who changed the future and lives of millions. Forgotten, little to no Facebook pictures,statuses etc stating "RIP". Annoys and disgusts me.

Reaction score
Yeah I watched it at Cineworld... Idk the (Massive) commotion over Paul - I guess coz he's a celeb and you see Vin Diesel tearing up over him....

But the movie its self is good yeah - Haven't watched the series tho...

Reaction score
The thing about Paul Walker was a little bit too much. And some action scenes were just ridiculous. Jason Statham collapses together with a whole parking building and he survives. Also he takes 10 hits with a metal rod to the face and doesn't flinch. And really? jumping across 3 skycrapers in Dubai. Nah..
It was a nice movie overall but not that great I would've expected. The best ones were the 1 and 2 fast 2 furious with all the tuned cars :)

Also:
FZ5YFiQ.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly, I loved FnF till number 4. It was all good, then something happened... it started getting like a normal american movie with all those special effects that should not be there. It's no-longer a movie with people stealing things, it's basically just a random ass movie where there's some nice cars and the actors are great because you know, we've all seen the movies so we remember them... But still you probably get the point.