Game crashing

Reaction score
Well, yeah. I open up my Garry's Mod and join the server. The game crashes when the "Sending Client Info" is done. What's going on? Can someone help me?

I have been able to play on the server before, but I just quit the game for some hours ago, to play another game. And then I wanted to go on Perp again, but well. It crashed.

System specs:

Intel Core I7-4770s 3.10GHz (quad core)
Ram: 16 GB
64-bit operating system
Nvidia Geforce GTX 770

System ratings:
Overall: 5.9
Processor: 7.7
RAM: 7.8
Graphics: 7.9
Hard drive: 5.9

EDIT: Bolli said that I could try and restart my Steam, trying that.
EDIT 2: That fix didn't work, please respond and give me suggestions!
EDIT 3: I have verifyed over a thousand times, I have been able to play lately, but suddenly today, it stopped working again.

Reaction score
I noticed that, GMOD just did another update perhaps you need to update it. I exited steam then joined steam again and an update popped up, maybe you can try that too

Reaction score
I still need help. I keep crashing, recently after I changed some graphics settings, but I changed them back. And yeah.. The game is still crashing.

Reaction score
These seem like pretty common steps but i'll say it anyway, did you verify your game's integrity cache?

Corrupted addons?

Maybe even problems with a computer component?

Reaction score
For me every first game i join crashes so i rejoin right after, try that? I don't know alot of other ways just thought I'll leave this ehre as help.

Reaction score
I still crash sometimes, some help would really be appreciated.

Reaction score
Try this:

First:
3e250c325b.png

Then:
0d7ed7fa76.png

Then just install the game. This is what I do when I get a problem like that :)

Reaction score
Try to uninstall every adddon you have, then reinstall, if the issue keeps happening, try turning down your texture quality in the options.

Depending the amount of addons on your garrysmod, will determine how long and easy it may crash.