Reaction score
STEAM NAME:

GamingPeach

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:83369436

IN-GAME NAME:

David Peach

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN HELPER?:

I have been part of this community for just under five years and have experienced a considerable amount in that time. Most of you playing today will know me for my position within the police department. However, the older members will remember my other aspects like a criminal and being part of a large organization. I had a 18-month gap between these experiences and during that time I developed into a mature young adult with a greater understanding of the rules, hence my clean record since returning in September 2018.
I believe I have a lot of traits that would greatly assist me in the role of Helper and I believe I have shown my commitment and that I understand the rules to a point to enforce them. I have always been someone people can approach and I am always willing to help in the best way I possibly can.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

I am in a great position where I am constantly learning how to lead and manage people as unlike most members of this community I am out of school and work in a large organization as well as this I am also undertaking a degree in business and leadership. This would aid me with the role of helper and hopefully future roles as it would assist with my ambitions of progressing within the staff team into a more senior role. I have also demonstrated during the last 15 months my ability to remain active and follow all the rules within Perpheads. My PLPD rank also shows my dedication towards this community and I would like to take that a step further by aiding the entire community from a position that allows me to.

Activity

Since returning over a year ago I have developed sincerely and have shown my commitment towards this community by remaining active on both the server and team speak throughout the entire period.

Help Chat/ OOC Chat

I hope most of you have had the opportunity to witness my ability to help people where ever and that includes the /help chat were I frequently assist new and old players within the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

Some of you may be aware, if not I will give a brief explanation of my background with the staffing scene within gmod.

I've held several ranks within the staffing community within gmod.
These ranks include Moderator, Administrator, Senior Administration, Community Manager, Co-Owner & Forums Manager.
As you can see from the above I've held a good range of ranks within many different communities. Between the range of 6-8.
Happy to go into more detail if you so desire.

I encourage you to provide constructive feedback and I will happily address any concerns you may have.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thanks for reading my application and I hope to see some feedback.

Many Thanks,
GamingPeach

Status
Not open for further replies.