Gamingpeach Helper Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Gamingpeach

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:83369436

IN-GAME NAME: David Peach

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I would love to be a helper again as when I previously helped the role I actually really enjoyed the ability to help people that little bit more compared to a standard player, this could include but not limited to helping them create base defences, helping them by pointing out locations using the phys gun ect. I also often find I want to add more to my response when using the /help but due to character limit and the restriction on replying within a certain time frame I am unable and often use /ooc and worry my additional response isn't seen.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I think I make a great candidate not only do I have over 7 years of experience on perp and over 3 months of playtime and during this time I have experienced the majority of the main aspects ranging from large organisations, crafting/running shops, PLPD/Medic & a lot of passive roleplay. I also think I would make an excellent addition to the Helper team as I am fairly experienced in certain aspects more so than others for example PLPD, there is no hiding it I enjoy the PLPD the most but this allows me to have that extra context to questions that other Helpers may not have. My final response to why I should be chosen is I am actively helping people this includes using the /help function or just helping them when seeing them in-game by using /looc or talking to them in a private setting answering their questions and providing some guidance.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: It has been a while since holding a community staff role but previously I have held a number of roles ranging from Helper (on perpheads) to Community Manager/Co-Founder (GTA RP). Another stand-out role was my Admin & Forum Manager in a community called Melonstick (I met a few of you in this community). Outside of Garry's Mod I am a Project Manager & have a degree in Leadership & Business Management and start my Masters (MBA) next April.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thank you for reading my application as always please leave any feedback you may have and I will do my best to address any concerns you may have.

Reaction score
You were getting yourself too caught up in RP when you were CoD thats all i know about you. This will probably get deleted as always idk why but idc. Edit: saying someone was CoD instead of captain or whatever is not slander. None of the things i said were slander ethan you are just mad

Last edited:
Reaction score
+ Support, been around for a while, not an asshole, is helpful when people ask for assistance.

Reaction score
+ support

This guy is everything the staff team needs. Not only is helping but he is also warm hearted. he is proffesional in all situations. he knows when to stop and when to joke around.
if you don't take him in. it's ur loss. He is a great person overall. never seen him be toxic/salty towards anyone.

+ love
+Support
+ just do it

Reaction score

I would suggest keeping up your game activity and try engaging in the community more especially on discord as you don't even seem to use this