GamingPeach

IN-GAME NAME:

David Peach

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:83369436

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction

I have been part of this community for just under five years and have experienced a considerable amount in that time. Most of you playing today will know me for my position within the police department. However the older members will remember my other aspects like criminal and being part of large organisation. I had a 18 month gap between these experiences and during that time I developed into a mature young adult with a greater understanding of the rules, hence my clean record since returning in September 2018.

Why should you choose me

I am in a great position where I am constantly learning how to lead and manage people as unlike most members of this community I am out of school and work in a large organisation as well as this I am also under taking a degree in business and leadership. This would aid me with the role of enforcer as it would assist with my ambitions of progressing within the staff team into a more senior role. I have also demonstrated during the last 15 months my ability to remain active and follow all the rules within Perpheads. My PLPD rank also shows my dedication towards this community and I would like to take that a step further by aiding the entire community from a position that allows me to.

Activity

Since returning over a year ago I have developed sincerely and have shown my commitment towards this community by remaining active on both the server and team speak throughout the entire period.

Rule / Law Knowledge

I have now gone a total of 30+ Months since receiving any form of punishment. Half of that time I remained active and still followed all the rules and also enforced them where possible. I also hold a Command rank within PLPD so that is a clear indication of my knowledge on the Penal code.

Help Chat/ OOC Chat

I hope most of you have had the opportunity to witness my ability to help people where ever and that includes the /help chat were I frequently assist new and old players within the community.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, I am on TeamSpeak about five times a week.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Some of you may be aware, if not I will give a brief explanation of my background with the staffing scene within gmod.

I've held several ranks within the staffing community within gmod.
These ranks include Moderator, Administrator, Senior Administration, Community Manager, Co-Owner & Forums Manager.
As you can see from the above I've held a good range of ranks within many different communities. Between the range of 6-8.
Happy to go into more detail if you so desire.

I encourage you to provide constructive feedback and I will happily address any concerns you may have.

Many Thanks,
GamingPeach

Mim

Reaction score
+Support GamingPeach knows his rules very well and has been a member of the community for a long time. He is an excellent cop but also plays civ quite often. Enjoys his passive roleplay. Would love to see him as an enforcer!

Reaction score
Thank you Chrome for the response and feedback. You're correct I do mostly roleplay as a Law Enforcement Officer as I enjoy this a lot more than the criminal RP. However, this does not mean I don't understand the rule of criminals. I often deal with criminal role players breaching the rules and report them for such. I personally don't see any gap in knowledge due to my desire to main cop. I hope this clears up some of your concerns. Have a good day Chrome!

Reaction score
For people dissing peoples staffing abilities who are cop mains. Do us a favour and suck a fat one. This doesn’t automatically imply they don’t know anything about non police related RP. Judge them on their actual ability then getting triggered that they are doing what they enjoy.

Some staff barely go on duty as cop, how is it fair that they can have an opinion on police mains if people like peach can’t have an opinion on civvy mains.

I think I probably had less than 5% of my hours as civvy when I was staff and I know plenty of staff that have been the same and some still are.

Although, bloody hell peach your record is a bit dodge, hopefully you’ve learnt from it. Just had to shut some dumb arguments down. Cannae support you really, I’m less active than the PH staff team and that’s hard to beat.

Reaction score
Thank you Joey, I cannot disagree my record is absolutely awful, I hope I've shown I can follow and understand the rules as its been over 15 months since getting any form of warning / ban since being active.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
How does a cop deal with people mugging, raiding when they shouldn't be. Theres a lot of examples where a cop doesn't experience. Base building could be another which is a big issue currently. This is in general and I say it on every app where the person plays cop more than cop tbf.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I've worked with Peach for the last 3 months PD wise. We didn't spend much time together before this. His attitude and determination is great. His hard-work helped me take Patrol and training to where it is today. Clear to see he's learned from every mistake he's made in the PD and rules to develop his character. I'll always say the same in these apps. I'd like staff that involve themselves in all aspects of roleplay. E.G I dont like staff telling me I cant mug at the beach at night when they've barely been involved in such situations as well as base building with all these zoomers headglitching these days. Peach spent a lot of time as Civ previously but activity in these situations is what shows how good your rule knowledge really is for constructive advice. I hope you get staff. Good luck.

Reaction score
Now, I don't know you a lot after I was banned etc. Now I'm unbanned etc, I've hardly even seen you on the server, but that can very much be myself and my activity, as I have a weird activity schedule atm.

Now I don't see being cop often as a problem, however 6-7 maybe 8 months ago, you were always either cop, or criminal breaking evading rules and being a general douche. I remember you've been a douche to me several times, and decided you were just gonna evade for no valid reason.

You also have a terrible record, in which 2 of them being permban and 1 being 6 months, which doesn't look too good either. However I wish you good luck with your enforcer application, and I rather not give any judgement or any support or negative or neutral, because I don't know you enough after my unban however just stated my experiences with you, as I really haven't had the best experiences with you, which I know myself I also myself was a huge dickhead in the old times. Trying to fix that, but yeah now we'll see.

Anyways just gl dude.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mim
Reaction score
I'm sorry you find my response dumb, again I don't know how you really are anymore, as I haven't seen you a lot. Which again.. Can be due to my own weird activity, but plus that I haven't been back for too long aswell only about 3 weeks or so, where I've been on and off working on other things.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.