Helper Application

STEAM NAME: GamingPeach

ROLEPLAY NAME
: David Peach

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:83369436

IN-GAME NAME:
David Peach

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I want to be able to help players more effectively, I do this currently (I never turn down someone asking for help, we have all been there and we all need help from time to time - I live my life very much in the attitude of 'treat others how you want to be treated') and have done so for years but the Helper role will enable me to respond with more detail in the /help chat as often I run out of space and then type the next message via /ooc (due to /help time cooldown). I am concerned this isn't as noticeable as the yellow highlighted text you get when using /help.

I often find myself helping players in-person from little things to more extensive things. This can be physically showing them or using the /looc to help them.

I think I understand Perpheads pretty well as I have been here since 2015 and only took one major break in that time for about 18 months so I have been fortunate enough to experience most of what Perp has to offer and this will allow me to help players who are new or haven't experienced Perp as much as I have been able to

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

It has to be noted my 'expertise' would be heavily around PLPD but I have been making more of an effort to roleplay in other capacities rather than purely just playing Perp for PLPD.
Regarding my character as an individual I have been able to talk/roleplay with a wider range of individuals and I have greatly enjoyed the experience. In return, I hope I have shown to the wider community members who I am outside of PLPD which in previous years was all I was known for.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. - People often respond quicker in Discord than I am able to, however I enabled notification for all messages in the help-and-support channel

Reaction score
+ Dude is a livin legend, helped me in PLDP and aswell i was patrolling with him, helped me multiple times with everthing i needed

Reaction score
+rep nice guy. listens to people and tries to help out. gives advise... g advised me to sell paintings to plpd for millions what else can i say XD

Status
Not open for further replies.