GCSE/A-Level Results

Reaction score
As many of you know today and last week was the UK’s results for their exams, I’ve come across that many people might be thrilled or devastated with their results.
People think that this is the end of the world but it really isn’t, a few letters/numbers on a piece of paper does not determine who you are! There’s a quote by Albert Einstein “If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will life it’s whole life believing it is stupid” an Athlete doesn’t have to be good at maths or history. An entrepreneur doesn’t need to be good at Chemistry or Physics.
Don’t let these grades put you down, you can have a great and successful life and not have the best grades. Don’t panic about them, they do not determine your intelligence!

Reaction score
imagine actually putting in consistent effort throughout school and not getting all A's

32f.jpg

ok but seriously if u dont get good grades who the fuck cares go do something better with ur life u dont need academic results to succeed as long as ur 5Head

Reaction score
Hurts to see all these people failing because they played too much perp, should have invested that time in your education tbh even if you think it won’t get you anywhere.

You need to have balance between no-lifing perp and working on yourself. A wise man once said “Balanced, as all things should be”

Reactions: Piz

Deleted member 5193

I failed cause I spent my time in class chatting to the teaching staff and students and barely any time actually learning anything. Me smart.

Reaction score
bro i literally calculated perp drug rates during my fucking exams and passed everything except french because my teacher dipped faster than my dad