• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M

Reaction score
A LEVEL RESULTS DAY ~ 17th August
countdown

GCSE RESULTS DAY ~ 24th August

countdown

Who else is waiting for results? How are you feeling?

If you're not waiting for any results feel free to wish us all luck! (whatever that means :bag:)

I'm waiting for A Level Biology, Chemistry and Maths results and need grades ABB to meet my uni offer.

PREVIOUS YEARS
2016 - https://perpheads.com/threads/results-day.18535
2015 - https://perpheads.com/threads/results-day-thread-2015-gcse.9852

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im currently waiting for the results of my GCSE tests which include, Maths, English, Science, Business, Health % Social and Geography. I really hope I do well however I am pretty sure I have failed Maths because I have never understood it.

Reaction score
Had a dream the other day that I opened my paper and had straight Cs. Woke up depressed as fuck until I realised it was only a dream. Don't know why it go so real so fast :/

Should've revised more and less perp

Reaction score
Can't wait to get my results! Going to be the most disappointing birthday ever :)

jk i didnt even do a levels im dumb af

Reaction score
Don't worry lads, you've got this. I was very scared for results day but revising will never let you down. For those who didn't however... GG. :)

Deleted member 1235

3aee7fdc52c1e7075759287225fe2efc.png

Everything level 4 is what I've done from September 2016 - April 2017 at University. I passed every module I took. The average qualifying mark was around 35.

Also I got CCD at A-Level and still got into uni, so don't worry guys.

Reaction score
I've probably failed Music due to the listening exam ngl.
I feel I've breezed through Drama as it's all course work and performance.
History was a hit and miss, Nazi Germany exam was easy while Surgery and Medicine Through Time were quite difficult.
English Writing was easy, English Reading not so much.
Maths was meh.
I couldn't give two shits about science.

M

Reaction score
Im currently waiting for the results of my GCSE tests which include, Maths, English, Science, Business, Health % Social and Geography. I really hope I do well however I am pretty sure I have failed Maths because I have never understood it.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do better than you expect.

Im currently waiting for the results of my GCSE Maths and Computer Science, what are others waiting for?

Good luck!

Had a dream the other day that I opened my paper and had straight Cs. Woke up depressed as fuck until I realised it was only a dream. Don't know why it go so real so fast :/

I've always had shit dreams as results day approaches (they've just started again in the past week, not even results related lmao)

Waiting for AS, which I didn't revise for nor cared about :nailbiting:

F @Nade Alardin :'( , good luck regardless - I'd discourage any other members from this kind of mentality. College are likely to use your AS results in some way when determining your grade predictions, which are important for UCAS. I personally found AS useful because, even though the grades wouldn't help me directly - they gave a good idea of how the course was going to be assessed and whether the level of work I was putting in was good enough. As well as that, you're going to need to be familiar with AS content to do well in the full A Level anyway - especially with synoptic assessment. (Content is 50% of your final grade whether it counts the first time round or not!)

Don't worry lads, you've got this. I was very scared for results day but revising will never let you down. For those who didn't however... GG. :)

<3

Everything level 4 is what I've done from September 2016 - April 2017 at University. I passed every module I took. The average qualifying mark was around 35.

Also I got CCD at A-Level and still got into uni, so don't worry guys.

Well done bby

I've probably failed Music due to the listening exam ngl.

I felt the same way about French listening. But if everyone found it challenging, this will likely be reflected in the assessment boundaries anyway.

I feel I've breezed through Drama as it's all course work and performance.
History was a hit and miss, Nazi Germany exam was easy while Surgery and Medicine Through Time were quite difficult.
English Writing was easy, English Reading not so much.
Maths was meh.
I couldn't give two shits about science.

:( good luck

Kept telling myself I was going to revise...o_Oo_Oo_O

Good luck regardless

Reaction score
Key thing for people who are going to take their GCSEs next year, do the work for it, even if you don't like the subject, its an extra qualification, I see so many people not bothering with R.E for example but it is an extra qual and is so easy to get a B in.

However everyone who have taken them good luck for your results and may you get what you expect to go into Uni, College or even on an Apprenticeship.

As the date approaches you will probably end up restless going "fuck what if I get shit results and my family hate", relax, you probably did better than you are giving yourself credit for, I mean with me I passed English (surprisingly) but sadly got below a C in maths by 6 marks (rip) but i came back happy with my results

Reaction score
good luck to everyone! I got Accepted for my final exam in law(literally bar exam but its not an actual bar exam), doing it next spring, Hope you all pass

Reaction score
I'm currently waiting for my double maths, doulble English, triple science and one Welsh. Good luck to everyone on their results.

M

Reaction score
Less than a fortnight!

How's everyone feeling? :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

Reaction score
Scared of my AS level results to be fair. My predicted grades are AAB so I've got something to live up to.
A - Computing
A - Music Technology
B - Systems & Control (wish I tried in the coursework not gonna lie)

General studies doesn't mean shit but I am predicted an A.

Reaction score
i mean i personally already know i've passed since all i needed to do was complete the work which i did, be it very late. Good luck to everyone else though, did retake maths and doubt i've passed it tbh.