GENES: Raise the limit to 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: Raise the Gene limit to 20 instead of 15 (Or raise it higher to 25)

Description: Pretty self explanatory

Pros: Something extra for players to work towards maxing out, also allows more players to craft more stuff by letting them add more genes.

Cons: I can't think of any so discuss.

Reaction score
Main idea: Raise the Gene limit to 20 instead of 15 (Or raise it higher to 25)

Description: Pretty self explanatory

Pros: Something extra for players to work towards maxing out, also allows more players to craft more stuff by letting them add more genes.

Cons: I can't think of any so discuss.
I like the idea but I think it should cost a ton of money to upgrade them further. It should continue to raise in price dramatically after 15.

Reaction score
You can still have max intelligence with strength and dexterity to craft most items while also having some points put to regeneration.
I like the idea of having the need to choose what specialty your character will have, even though the current system doesn't offer a lot of options. Having the ability to max almost everything doesn't seem right to me

Reaction score
New players can already invest in strength 5 and floor the shit out of everyone using just there fists or regen 5 and have wolverine regen powers lmfao. That's all that matters in regards to gene points giving any sort of material advantage beyond crafting.

Reaction score
New players no longer have a recoil disadvantage, we need to ensure progression is still available. Regenerating hp 5 seconds faster is not game breaking and I doubt a new player would even be able to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.