Police Suggestion Give Captains HK45 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Give Captains HK45 CT rather than just Major+.

What benefits would this idea have for the department:

Gives something to Captain's other than a Pay rise.
Gives more Officers access to the weapon rather than only 4 members of the Department.

What potential negatives could this have for the department:

Not sure of any negatives, let me know if there could be any.

Other additions:
N/A

Reaction score
Captains don't really get any sort of in-game gear other than a small pay-rise. A firearm like the 45CT isn't a major disadvantage nor would it hurt considering there are only 4 captains who could it.

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Captains don't really get any sort of in-game gear other than a small pay-rise. A firearm like the 45CT isn't a major disadvantage nor would it hurt considering there are only 4 captains who could it.
Then the question would be, why then?

Sam

Reaction score
Then what will Majors have?! Then they will cry that they don’t have special perks :meh:
The argument made here, can be said for any perk that it don’t cause harm. Is it really an issue that captains don’t have their own firearm?

Reaction score
Then what will Majors have?! Then they will cry that they don’t have special perks :meh:
The argument made here, can be said for any perk that it don’t cause harm. Is it really an issue that captains don’t have their own firearm?
Majors have SW Model 500!
The point I'm trying to make here is just that every other rank gets both a pay rise and an extra gun, so why not captain?

Reaction score
Majors have SW Model 500!
You appear to have the suggestion wrong friend, As the CEO of PLPD captains, I advise you give us the SW500 instead, as it is less "Overpowered" to the general community however in my hands I will use it to drop crime to 0%!

Reaction score
While we're at it, why don't we give officers AK47s since they're bad at the game and need a small buff?

(For anyone asking this is an actual suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.