Server Suggestion Give roadcrew the ability to fix tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Give roadcrew the ability to fix tires.
Suggestion Description: So what this suggestion is asking for is, to implement a tool where you have tires and able to put tires on a vehicle of each kind that has punctured tires This will include : I A place to refill on tires for new tiresI a tool to switch from bad tires to good ( only if tires are broken).I And hopefully get the broken tires to sell as scrap for money. I This will make it a lot easier and useful to make money as well as making roadcrew a lot more useful and a good job. These tool can be hopefully put into a roadcrew rank.

Why should this be added?:
This will help roadcrew become a more popular job.
It grants roadcrew a more fun and realistic time.
It makes roadcrew a lot more money to the amount of punctured tires people have.
Gives people in raids fully recover instead of struggling

What negatives could this have?:
Veikos because a bit useless. ( unless there is no roadcrew )
It may not be as used as much and noticed.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: it solves the problem of giving roadcrew a more realistic job and as well as being more useful

Reaction score
This is already a thing, when you level up in RC, you gain access to the tool, you can temp patch a vehicle's tyres for 5 mins, they will then have time to drive to veikko in order to get it repaired.

Reaction score
Are you suggesting an overhaul to how tyres work? Right now, senior roadcrew technician can temporarily fix car tyres, so this seems like most of what you're suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.