Server Suggestion Roadcrew Drive-By Impound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Roadcrew Drive-By Impound
Suggestion Description: make it so max level roadcrew can put the hook down by pressing 1 and the hook immeadiately attaches on to the car and you dont have to get out and put it on the car manually.

Why should this be added?:
- it could make roadcrew easier
-it can make fast impounds if cops need it possible
-it gives a new incentive to play and level up as roadcrew
- it makes roadcrew impounds faster

What negatives could this have?:
- people could abuse this
- people could start being negative as roadcrew
-roadcrew workers can attach the hook to the wrong car ( though this could be fixed by just getting out of the car and detaching the hook then attaching it to the right car manually)

What problem would this suggestion solve?: how roadcrew can sometimes take long doing impounds or how roadcrew sometimes gets gunpointed or even killed impounding sometimes.

Reaction score
I genuienly wish I could do repo reaper RP. I don't see why not.

Also allow rc to slightly leave the hook unretracted, for ambulance towing ty.

Reaction score
I genuienly wish I could do repo reaper RP. I don't see why not.

Also allow rc to slightly leave the hook unretracted, for ambulance towing
That's what I am saying.

I highly doubt a higher level rc will do that.
yeah same man i dont think highest level rc would abuse this. and it is sort of realisitic but ingame we use a hook instead of whatever they r using. repo reaper rp would be great

Reaction score
one last thing i wanted to add is since its max level roadcrew you dont need cops permission.

Reaction score
I swear that driving with your hook down used to randomly hook cars and this was the primary source of RC trolling.

Reaction score
bnje only mac level roadcrew would be able to do it plus your car would still have to be still in order to put the hook down.
I swear that driving with your hook down used to randomly hook cars and this was the primary source of RC trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.