GMC Vandura

Reaction score
So I've been wondering if it is possible to lay corpses into my van and drive off to dump them?
Also if someone got any tips of how to easily drive up hills or such places as the slums Apartments parking where It's having a bad time driving up.
And can i lay weapons in the back of the van if the trunk is full such as with props?

Reaction score
You can put corpses and stuff into the back of the GMV Vandura, but getting corpses in is hard. :D Getting up hills is not that easy also. You need to pick up some speed down in the Slums parking with like driving a little circle, which gives you more speed. c:

Sov

Reaction score
I used to drive a Volvo 242, here's how to get up inclines: Gain enough speed, if it appears you're still going to stall, start zigzagging going from side to side. As for slums back up to the alley with the pole and graffiti, a little distance before the ramp start turning right (even if it seems to soon, the delay in steering will make you turn well).

Reaction score
i wish there was an easier way to get corpses in as would make a lot more rp as you could dump them in the lake