gmod engine error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hello everybody.

every time when i start gmod up i can play for 5 min and then my gmod crasches and shows me this on the screen:

ENGINE ERROR failed to lock vertrex buffer in CMeshDX8::LockVertexBuffer: nVertexcount=1505,nFirstVertex=0

i hope that someone knows how to fix this.

Reaction score
I wish I would be able to help you :/ but I have never seen that error before and I don't find anything if I search it up on google so yeah I am blank

Reaction score
This might help but idk: try putting your starting properties on -dxlevel 80
And be sure to update your graphics drivers too. Hope it works ;)

Reaction score
Have you looked at any solutions on the internet? Try youtube. Sorry i can't help alot. :(

Reaction score
Make sure your registry is not corrupt and that you have enough ram to play on the server. If you keep getting that error message try closing all background programs that take a lot of ram.

Reaction score
Mr. Mustache said:
Have you looked at any solutions on the internet? Try youtube. Sorry i can't help alot. :(
yes could not find any solution.

Reaction score
As sgt.James said you might have a priated steam game you want to delete it or shut it down and reset it might work.

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
Make sure your registry is not corrupt and that you have enough ram to play on the server. If you keep getting that error message try closing all background programs that take a lot of ram.
ehm do you mean my windows?

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
yes...

Status
Not open for further replies.