Gmod shutting down while trying to join the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have all the content, I have CS:S, CS:GO and the whole HL2 series enabled. I have enough disc space available and I have tried to verify the itegrity of the game cache multiple times. But when I try to join the Perpheads server, it crashes in the middle of the loading screen, I've tried rejoining many times by now, please help.

Reaction score
I have all the content, I have CS:S, CS:GO and the whole HL2 series enabled. I have enough disc space available and I have tried to verify the itegrity of the game cache multiple times. But when I try to join the Perpheads server, it crashes in the middle of the loading screen, I've tried rejoining many times by now, please help.

When you say "Crash" do you mean you get a windows error message? any error message? or dose it just shut off?

Reaction score
Restart your PC, reinstall Gmod and the content, reinstall windows, buy 64-bit windows if you have 32-bit. Some solutions that worked for me and others.

Reaction score
Do this, (Because this happens to me sometimes) Go into SP and manual start the map Rp_Paralakev3 - After it loads walk around a bit then load into the server without shutting off SP.. tell me if it loads.

Reaction score
Are you sure your computer can run PERPHeads, if you are sure can you join any other server? I had a gaming pc around a year ago and I couldn't join PERPHeads even with that, but now I have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.