Goblin | Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Goblin

ROLEPLAY NAME: Priti Nightfall

STEAM ID: 76561198362168248

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: The reason on why I want to become an enforcer is that I enjoy the server which is visible if you have encountered me since I like to make people laugh around me and have a great time, But now I also want to give back to the community and help all of the players that enjoy the server, I have also been trying to help everybody and I am also trying my best to learn and follow the rules.I find myself very approachable which I find it very important because that's what people want when it comes to meeting new people because they must feel welcomed, I am always open for new friendships along the way since that's a way of showing of being interested and caring for the people who are around me.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Although I haven't talked much about my primary skills I do believe that I am fair and give chances to people but I can also tell when things will go out of hand, I am always open for any feedback from anyone within the community.

Your total time played on the server must be at least one week, At the time being written
You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them
You must have access to and use a microphone
You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums

+1 nice guy and a good pvp and i like him very nice overall

+rep genuin and displays knowlage of the server rules and laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back