Lil Sam's Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Lil Sam

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:97474497

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I have wanted to apply for Enforcer for a while now since returning after my few year break. Since returning back to the community I have thoroughly enjoyed playing on the server I have met so many good people in my time playing and I feel like now is a good time for me to apply for Enforcer.

I have a thorough understanding of the rules and I always play to the highest standards possible. I am very active in OOC and Help chat I do my best at helping new people as much as possible, if anyone is ever unsure of anything I will always do my best to help.

I have a thorough understanding of the rules and I believe that I would be a good candidate for this role, I am a very approachable person and and I have a lot of patience which I think are skills that would make me a good Enforcer. I also have a thorough understanding of the laws, although I don't often play as a cop as I prefer playing as a civilian. Regardless of this I still have a very good knowledge of the laws. I am very active on the server I play almost every day.

The main reason that I am applying for Enforcer is I believe that I would do an excellent job with this rank and make a positive impact on the server and I would love the ability to be able to do so.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thank you for taking the time to read my application I look forward to hearing any feedback.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yes
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) Yes
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. Yes
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Yes

Reaction score
+support
When I wasnt banned I constantly was on the server with Sam, he was constantly helping people in ooc and help and even bringing new players along with us and helping them out.
I personally believe Sam will be a great member of the staff team

Reaction score
Sorry but I haven't seen you on the server myself in ages. It could be different times/timezones but I genuinely haven't seen you once in months time.

If you do indeed play on a different timezone then this comment might be completely useless but I myself didn't notice any activity.

Reaction score
He's an alright guy, takes his time to help out people. Ive also seen him help newer players and also been active in help chat.

+ support.

Reaction score
Big + support.

Other than being filthy rich, he actually understands the rules properly. Next to that he’s very calm and listens to all sides of a story. Would be a breath of fresh air for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.