going for a while

Reaction score
Im gonna be straight up, PERP is at its worst time, the staff has gone to shit, and some of the community has gone to shit. So, i am going for a while, until it hopefully gets better, i will be on every now and then to see if anything has improved, but i will be relatively inactive until then, i recon the only time i will be on is to be cop to keep my rank. Anyway, i hope the community gets good again. Bye for now.

Reaction score
BqPRfvt.jpg

Reaction score
I mean i've been here since 2015 and had times i've felt this way but to be honest you just have to look at it as, PERP is a video game about growing, raiding, committing general crimes or being police (the occasional RC, Taxi Driver and bazaar shop). The staff team are here to make the server more enjoyable and go through a mass of training to my knowledge, they know what is a breach of the rules and what isn't, when you breach the rules they do what they are supposed to, and that is either a ban or a warning to stop the player doing it again, and if that ban or warning turns out to be invalid the user disputes it and it is accepted, the staff team isn't shit per-say, they may have people in it that you dislike, if they were shit they would be demoted but if they are doing what is asked of them within the period of time allocated they are doing a good job in most of the communities eyes. As far as the community going to shit I don't feel it has, players come and players go, it's just how it works in real life and on perp, people move on. The community may not have as many good players as it did whenever you joined but that's no reason to deter you from playing, you can play and if you feel someone breaks a rule report them, do your bit to make the community that little bit better, that's what the report function is here for. If you feel like the servers going to shit make a suggestion, that's what that's there for and again do your bit to make the server a friendlier and more enjoyable place to be.

Coming to the forums making a goodbye post when you full well know you'll be back in a few days and just made this post to complain is pointless, like I said if you feel a staff member isn't performing appropriately or well make a staff complaint, if you feel players in this community are breaking rules report them, don't complain here.

Reaction score
Im gonna be straight up, PERP is at its worst time

I don't really think you are the best person to be judging this, as you haven't even been around for a year. You were banned for at least half of your 8 months too, making your effective playtime rather low, yet you somehow managed to get banned SIX whole times.

the staff has gone to shit,
Cut them some slack. They have to deal with rule breakers like yourself all day long.

//phone