Leaving

Reaction score
look MATE i think the issue lies in you being a fuCKIgn fruit

my good pal @Medulla can refer you to a professionally trained conversion therapist so you can sort this out

good luck with your recovery

Reaction score
You were actually a decent lad until the incident with a certain FEMALE, what goes around comes around. If you quit due to IC beef its kinda sad to see :D that being said I log on to see the whole server teamed up these days apart from the Omerta Family or whatever so props to them.

I'm sure you'll be back one day, good luck in life kid it was fun dumb rating eachother xxx

Reaction score
how 2 beat oLsen:

1. shoot him
2. dont get shot and post gay ass forum threads about how he kill u in a game

Reaction score
Heyo Mango, let me tell you what I think of all this.

You shouldn't leave, and even if you tell everyone you will, you'll be a retard like me and come Online on PERP the other day after saying like; '' Hey, my this and that went to shit, I'm leaving. '' There's always some buddies for you to play n' hang around with.

You've been backstabbed, you've been raided, you've been left out and put down, so what? I thought you were stronger than that, when I was mugged by a rather good friend I was sad, left for the day and tried to make things right once more. When I said I left PERP cause of my organisation that went to shit, I tried to make things right.

PERP has it's toxic moments, sorry to say, but PERP has always been toxic in it's own way, so does every community all over the gaming platforms.

I'm just trying to say.. don't let the people that just mug you and raid you put you down, I've been backstabbed, raided, shat on and used in PERP a whole lotta times, it's just how it is and you can't change it.

There's people that'd love to play with you in PERP, you can always come around and grow with me, just call me or something, I'll join and I'll invite my sweater grower and Elin, we'll watch TV and talk about the good times. c:

I'm here for you Mango, no worries. c:

Elvy/Ian.

Reaction score
I mean, you are saying the community turned toxic but you are one if the most toxic people I know.
Stop crying, honestly.

And getting mugged IC is nothing to do with OOC.
Just ask @Zoephix considering the amount of times I mugged or killed him, it's just a game, you don't cry over friends killing you in CSGO right?

Reaction score
kfLf622.png

Reaction score
I really don't know how people manage to get mugged, but I will teach you my dear son for the next time, during mugs your best friend is the ROUTER

Reaction score
Also, it's not just about me being 'salty', I'm actually trying to fix my life by not sitting behind a virtual game all day and wasting my life.

>gets salty over a game he's been playing for years
>calls gaming "wasting my life"

wat?
Ever thought that it's probably just your anger speaking and you're gonna be okay in literally one week? Besides, you'll probably waste your time in front of a PC anyway, playing another game?

Reaction score
Have to admit I was a salty prick when I made that post, but hey, that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Had nearly a 2 month break and probably gonna come back soon after I've done developing a server
Feel free to close thread.

Reaction score
Have to admit I was a salty prick when I made that post, but hey, that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Had nearly a 2 month break and probably gonna come back soon after I've done developing a server
developing a minecraft server?

Reaction score
https://perpheads.com/threads/bye-for-good.19245/

https://perpheads.com/threads/goodbye.16853/

https://perpheads.com/threads/leaving-perp-for-a-long-time.14319/

and now this shit

can you stop whine like a little bitch and just either leave or stay?

kthx

no i'm not causing problems this dude with his constant goodbye threads is causing problems

Until the next time you're in need of ratings again