Leaving

Reaction score
Making this post so a few people don't wonder where I've gone, but it's not as if many people care anyway. So if you don't like me then don't bother reading.

Leaving perp as I've genuinely had enough. The community has turned extremely toxic and it's no longer like it used to be. Getting back-stabbed every two minutes and people who you think care, actually don't. I've realised there's more to life than setting behind a computer screen and when I get older I'm going to regret it as I'm basically throwing away my life. I will hopefully be leaving permanently as it's for the better, but everyone says that and always comes back as perp is too addictive. I need to make a change in my life.

Not going to do mentions and make it an 'emotional' thread because it's not. I guarantee no one gives a shit anyway.

Goodbye.

Reaction score
QQ4zpok.png

sorry if u can't read just open the picture in a different tab and zoom in im lazy.
I swear this is pure out of salt read what the fuck u said in org chat lmao.
Listen to what @atomic_wizard said just carry on.

If you're actually leaving (which i assume not)
Goodbye.

Last edited:
Reaction score
you got mugged by olsen and now you're quitting

considering you're personally not friends with the members that mugged you, why should you expect them not to do it? and in turn, considering it's the most powerful org in perp and that most of your org ARE friends with olsen members, why do you expect them to try anything, when they know it'll just result in them getting absolutely fucked, then deemed as snakes anyway. really not worth it over one mugging.

Last edited:
Reaction score
you got mugged by olsen and now you're quitting

considering you're personally not friends with the members that mugged you, why should you expect them not to do it? and in turn, considering it's the most powerful org in perp and that most of your org ARE friends with olsen members, why do you expect them to try anything, when they know it'll just result in them getting absolutely fucked, then deemed as snakes anyway. really not worth it over one mugging.

QQ4zpok.png

sorry if u can't read just open the picture in a different tab and zoom in im lazy.

Goodbye.

Although, i dont agree he should leave over it i do see why he is frustrated. He got mugged and wanted help, the whole part of an org is to help out your mates whether its trying to get his stuff back, or shooting them i think something should've been done. @Mango expected some sort of help from the org which he didn't get... its like having an org with 20 people online asking for a 'kos cops' and not getting it, you would be annoyed right?

Don't leave mango over this petty thing and just carry on as @atomic_wizard said. But i do think its a bit of a dick move from the org to not help a fellow member out despite who mugged him.

why do you expect them to try anything, when they know it'll just result in them getting absolutely fucked

Because that's what orgs do? it doesn't mean you have to go to war with them, @atomic_wizard is friends with them, i would've expected him to atleast try and get @Mango stuff back.

I just think this is really silly and it should all be forgotten about and it was all in the heat of the moment.

Reaction score
"Hi guys im sick and tired of the community and ur all toxic its not me thats at fault its you guys. Its really kinda my fault for not growing a nut and sticking with the flow when things dont go my way but what evs. Good bye you guys are pieces of shit xDDD"

Returns 2 days later.

"
Hi im back guys"

You know what would be good to see before this community dies? One guy with the balls to actually never come back after they make a goodbye post of this magnitude.
Bye still love u x

Reaction score
>Get's mugged in character by Ols3n
>You are friends with muggers OOC
>Calls the muggers backstabbers OOC for IC actions
>Reverse 3.24?

Deleted member 4983

Instead of whining about being mugged carbomb them or something, feels better.

Reaction score
QQ4zpok.png

Goodbye.

You claim that it's pure salt, whereas if you'd have read what I've said, you would understand that I had just been mugged and wanted help. Organisation members are meant to be a priority no matter how big or small the offending party is. My organisation members clearly didn't give a fuck and you're calling me salty for it when they didn't care one bit and told me to get along with it? Some sort of organisation they are and some type of person you are for not understanding the reason why I was like that.

Olsen mugs who they want. Die like all of the other orgs that ever tried shit?

Really don't give a shit about how good Olsen are. It's based on the principle that my organisation members didn't give a fuck about me being mugged and didn't make an effort to even help me ask for my stuff back.

wtf you expect ur org to do?

I at least expect them to care about me being mugged and make an attempt at resolving the issue, considering what I had on me was worth a lot. Also considering I helped my organisation members and at least made an effort.

>Get's mugged in character by Ols3n
>You are friends with muggers OOC
>Calls the muggers backstabbers OOC for IC actions
>Reverse 3.24?

Your assumptions are completely inaccurate, in-fact not friends with them OOC but our organisation has a 'relationship' between Olsen.

Also, it's not just about me being 'salty', I'm actually trying to fix my life by not sitting behind a virtual game all day and wasting my life.

Like I said at the beginning, if you don't like me then don't bother reading.

Reaction score
look mate you haven't even left, you said you're staying temporarily for whatever reason, why would you make a leaving post lol

i hope that thing you just did of trying to act hard and getting capped won't be a recurring theme because it was quite embarrassing tbh

Reaction score
Your assumptions are completely inaccurate, in-fact not friends with them OOC but our organisation has a 'relationship' between Olsen.

That makes it even worse. You're throwing up a fuss because of something that happened inside a game; you can't actually expect people not to find it hilarious?

Deleted member 5193

I can feel the salt oozing out of this dish.

Sad to see you go Mango, don't know how long you'll be gone for but enjoy the time away.

Reaction score
don't make a goodbye thread if you're on the server 24/7 again after