Going too far

Reaction score
Its a shame to see you go. Another good one gone, soon to be replaced with more retards.

You and I had our differences at first, although in the end, I'm glad things were sorted out. We were great allies, but also great friends.

I bid you good luck with your future endeavors, and hope that'll you'll return not to far in the future

Reaction score
I understand that you're pissed because people said Just a back and so on but if you're gonna go around telling
e6bceef34f.png
you have to understand that it's gonna come back to you and yes it is going to hurt, now it's your choice if you wish to leave but I'll just say; dont call them
e6bceef34f.png
and they won't be rude towards you :)

Reaction score
Sad to see you leave. When you and garo were trying to get unbanned a few months ago, I would have never believed that both of you would really learn and abide the rules. You were kind of an example of what other people who had or still have perma bans should be when they are given their last chance. I really hope to see you again someday and keep loving the Snus

#SNUS

Reaction score
Get your big ass back here, why are all the legit badasses of PERPHeads leaving and getting replaced with kids (like me).

Do not take the crap people say personally like I do, it's mostly a pile of crap to push your buttons and make you get angry which they will suceed in if you leave.

The things people were saying to Garo and yourself were uncalledfor, I suggest they apologise instead of sitting on their asses watching the best leave us.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go Andii you've improved a lot same goes with Garo. Goodluck in your future.

Reaction score
You guys saved my PH life from complete collapse, accepting me as the filthy sweatervest with no hope as I was back in the day. I owe you two my largest amount of gratitude and me and a lot of other's within the community hope you have a pleasant time outside and inside the community.
See you soon!

Reaction score
Didn't know you too well IC or OOC, however it seems you were a good member of the community. I wish you luck for the future :)

Bye!

Reaction score
I don't know if you liked me very much Andii but I liked you a lot.I must thank you for getting me back into the crime orgs and helping me out a lot.You were that guy who rammed me agross the road when ever you can.I will miss you buddy and good luck.

Reaction score
Seeing one of our own members is sad, it's like he died. We will never see him again, still, the people shouldn't have been silly to call you stuff. I had much respect for you. Don't leave, if you let them make you leave, they succeed and become worse. Show them your better and come back.