Going too far

Reaction score
Alright im leaving this community for a while im getting so sick of all this retarded kids on this community and admins dont even care about it they just thinks its funny. Spamming my profile and talking shit both ic and ooc. This is going to far so im off. AND no i wont sell my bugatti to give you poor idiots money ingame.
I wanna thank
@Garo.k my good friend for showing this community i have been here for over 1 year due to him. But now ill leave. We had alot of fun
@Stomper For being the best mod on the server
@Bolli helped me alot ingame we also had alot of fun
@MattIsMadForCod awesome funny guy both ingame and ooc
@xhantium funny danish guy we had alot of fun. Will come and visit you in spain one day
@EVIL Awesome roleplayer who had a very good org. We also had alot of fun
@Kitty Funny swedish girl. Bye stumpan
@MrAaron Very funny guy who roleplays good
@Standish Best admin on this community also helped me alot
@Ben Lockwood Also a guy that helped me alot
@Tanges We had alot of fun in perp i appreciate it!
@Fredy Thanks for the 21 billion
@Swiper The Fox Thanks for giving me a chance to show you that i have changed from my perm ban
@Blicky Awesome mod and also funny
@LEWIS 088 Very good friend it was a funny war we had when you were in corleone but in the end we became very good friends!
@Niko I also wanna thank Niko the good danish mod. I love your audi buddy! I might come on and steal it again in some months or never :)
@Frank Cya ya wanker. Was fun to roleplay with you
@Alabin Very good swedish mod we also had alot of fun when we roleplayed together you helped me alot to learn the rules.
@MoronPipllyd I remember when your car suddenly broke at subs when we were going up to the highway. That was funny and very awkward
@NamesInsane Pro shooter my little aimbot protection. Cya buddy
@MRleyer32 Saying the same to you as i said to lewis008
@Palono I wanna thank you for the time we had together my gun crafter :)
All of you who are on my list good luck in the future i might come online and play with you but it wont be much.
If you are not on my list it means you have been a completely dick to me and can fuck off for real

Last edited:
Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
bye gandhii

58e260caa3337471bca42a3da9700e07.png

69af1dad67bbf86ef6fdd508a0c845af.png

0156ecdc7da0a0bef80f067db590ef72.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Andii, I would like to apologise for any offence you took from my post, my intentions were to prove your assertions that "steroids don't have any negative effects" wrong. Not to personally attack you, if you got that impression I am sorry, and hope you come back.

Reaction score
Just don't give a fuck what these titty milk kids tell you. They are just jealous, because they don't workout like you. Stay here man, don't leave.

Reaction score
I mean, I never thought I was a dick to you :(

Anywho as I always say mate, it'll be a shame to see you go. I wish you luck with your endeavors. The community will miss you mate, as will I. Do have a cheeky visit every now and then ;)

Reaction score
Millheimer and Garo taught me and Ben Lockwood how to be OG smack growers back in day, we and a lot of other people owe him a great deal. Sad to see you two go.